Chapter 24

We sat there quietly and I stared into the flames. When Sansa asked, "Was that story true or made up?" I looked at her. "Did it sound true to you?" I asked curiously. Myrcella touched my cheek softly making me face her. "You're crying. That was you. You were the queen who lost everything.?" 

I didn't realize I was crying. "Princess Myrcella don't be silly. If she was queen she couldn't be your lady, plus Norway is made up." I look to Rickon and smile. I saw Joffery get visibly upset. "Now children it's just a story whether you believe it is true or not is up to you."

They go quiet. I try to get up only for Joffery to rush to me and help me up. Once I'm standing I look at Joffery. "My sweet Prince, you have matured so much since my arrival to Kings Landing." I softly touch his cheek. "You continue to surprise me every day." He looks at me proud. I place gentle kiss in his hair and leave.

I could feel eyes on me but I don't care to look I just keep walking. I made my way to my room and close the door. I sit by the fire place lost in my own thoughts.

*Joffery's PoV*

She's proud of me? No one has ever said they were proud of me before. I see my siblings sitting and talking. I looked around and saw Sansa staring at me. I went to go find my mother and father.

I walk passed Yns room started to think. If she was telling the truth and that story was her life she must be hurting. I don't know what to. 'Uncle Jamie.' I thought and took off to find him.

I find him standing close to mother talking. "Uncle Jamie, mother, I think Lady Yn might be hurting." I say trying not to show my emotions. "Well of course Joffery she just rebroke her foot she's in pain." I'm uncle says like it's obvious.

I shake my head, "No. You don't understand." My voice starts to shake. Don't show emotions Joffery.' I think to myself. My mother steps closer to me concerned. "Joffery dear what has happened?" I took a breath. "She was telling us a story and Sansa asked if it was true and she said it doesn't matter. And..." I can feel tears forming.

My uncle goes to speak when I spit out, "HER FAMILY IS DEAD! ALL OF THEM!!! They died before she was killed. She told us her story. Her life." I look between my mother and uncle, I began to plead. "Please you have to help her." All that was asked. "Where is she?"

"Her chambers." With that we all took off to her room. Outside her room we can hear crying. My mother turns to me. "Go get your sister and brother, tell them it's almost time for dinner." I'm reluctant to go but I don't know if I can see her cry. So I nodded and walked off.

*3rd person*

Cersei and Jamie shared a look before knocking. "Go away." Was heard through the door. Cersei ignored it and let herself in Jamie followed. Yn threw a glass at the door yelling,"I said go aw...my queen I'm so sor.." Cersei quickly went to Yns side shaking her head pulling her in.

Yn held on like her life depended on it and cried into Cersei's arms. "Please, tell us what happened?" She started shaking. "Why did I have lose everyone?" She pulled back and looked at Cersei with tears running down her face. "What did I do to deserve so much pain? Why was I sent here instead of to my gods to be with my family.?" She her water basin across the room.

Cersei stepped back. "Yn I have no answers for you and I truly wish I did. I do know this, we haven't seen the children this happy. You have brought something to our family that I can't being to explain." She looks at Jamie for a minute. "You have even made both my brothers feel things they have never felt. Tyrion feels normal with you and it scares him. Jamie loves you. He's never loved anyone but family."

Yn whispers softly. "You mean other than you." They both looked shocked and taken aback. "I've known for awhile. I'm not judging nor will I say anything. I promise." She then locks eyes with Cersei. "How do I make you feel?" She asked curiously.

Cersei takes a breath and smiles softly. "Jamie I think we should talk to her. Come sit with us please." Jamie nodded as Cersei pulled Yn to sit on the bed between her and Jamie. "Would be weirded if I told you, that I love you. Not just as family." Yn sat there thinking.

"I think that's why it hurts. I love Ivar still but I find myself falling again and I feel like I'm betraying him. I want to love, but I'm so scared." Jamie decided to do something very risky. "Yn do you trust us?" She looked at him and nodded. He leaned in to her placing a kiss on her forehead. When she didn't move away or protest he softly placed a gentle kiss on her lips. She didn't have time to respond before he moved and his lips were replaced by Cersei's for a short moment. They sat back watching her.

She sat there shocked. Only thing that told them she was disgusted or repulsed was the small smile forming on her lips. She pulled Cersei to lay down with her and buried her face in her neck. "Jamie please hold me." He wasted no time laying behind Yn and wrapping her in his arms. They laid like that for a few moments when there was a knock on the door. Cersei got up making sure not to disturb Yn, who rolled over and buried her face in Jamie's chest.

She fixed her hair and dress before answering the door. "Yes?" She is greeted by Eddard and her husband. "We heard Lady Yn was having a hard time this evening." Eddard stated concerned. "Yes, she was reliving some bad memories. She just fell asleep. She's had some rough days since she came to us. But it looks like it might start getting better for her." She stated glancing at the bed where her brother and lover laid in each other's arms.

Eddard and Robert glanced to the bed. Eddard smiling knowing even with Jamie's down falls that Yn was good for him and he would protect her. Robert on the other hand snickered. "I was being to believe that man preferred the company of men, but I guess I was wrong." He said jokingly. Cersei and Eddard however found nothing funny about his comment. "Well if you are done making jokes, she needs rest so let's leave them." Cersei walked to the bed quickly. "Sleep well. Jamie you need to pack soon we leave in two days."