Chapter 29

I made it back to my chambers. I can tell James is pissed but so is everyone else. As I'm standing on my balcony  my door is thrown opened. Jamie, Cersei the children and James standing behind them shaking his head in disappointment.

Myrcella -"I can't lose you." Cries hugging me.
Tommen-"Why would you agree to that?"
Joffery -"None of us can lose you. You have made us into a family. We need you."
Cersei -"Kids please leave so me and your uncle can have a word with Lady Yn."

The kids walk out grumbling and upset. "What would you have me do then, huh?!" I growl. "I'm not losing my family again. I REFUSE!!!."

Jamie turns to me seething. "No you'd just prefer us to lose you instead! You have no idea what men my father has. You won't win against five. One yes, two maybe, three pushing it, but FIVE is a death wish, Yn!!"

I shout back, "Then I die for love again so be it.!!" Cersei steps in, "Yn he won't kill you, he will break you to the point you wish for death every day but will never give you that satisfaction." I took a deep breath. "I know. But I can win. No, I will win. I've fought greater numbers alone and they were a lot more ruthless and a lot bigger I assure you." I walk over placing a hand over their hearts. I look between them.

"This is my promise to you both. I will fight in two weeks time and I will survive." I looked to Jamie placing my hand on his cheek. "We will marry. We will be happy. I love you both. But I can only make one public and I will make sure to do so."

Cersei places a hand on my cheek making me looking at her. "You will win this tournament and you will marry my brother in a months time afterwards. I'll see it done." I kissed the palm of her hand smiling softly at her. I lowly whisper. "I love you Cersei Lannister." I look Jamie."You Jamie Lannister are an amazing man and I can't wait to become your wife."

He smiled walking closer to me placing a soft kiss to my lips. We separate when the door opens to reveal Tyrion Lannister. "I heard  that our dear friend here has asked for a death wish, yes?" I won't let it be known but he is quite amusing. "Aye, I suppose I have, you gonna help me survive this or not?" I asked quirking my eye brow at him.

He has a mischievous grin grow on his face. "My Lady, I don't think anyone in Kings Landing want to see you die. So not only I will be helping you with this." I look at him quite confused. Then the door opens again and guards and knights of kings Landing walk in. "Our father has his own loyal army from home and they will have no loyalty to us or anyone in Kings Landing. But these fine men have known you since you've arrived and they are not only loyal to the royal family, but apparently they are loyal to you as well." I never thought anyone here beside very few have accepted me.

"They will help you train for the next two weeks to prepare. I can't wait for you to survive this." He starts to leave. "Now let's go." He says to the guards then looks at me,"Training starts tomorrow. But don't show everything father has spy's every where. Oh and before I forget, father has already sent out invitations to the battle." With that he leaves.

"Who in this world has your father invited to this damn thing.?!" I asked quite irritated looking between Cersei and Jamie. "I don't know but I'll go see if I can find out." Cersei says hugging me and kissing my cheek leaving me and Jamie alone. I can feel my foot starting to throb in pain and move to the bed quickly sitting down.

Jamie saw the pain on face and pulled a chair to sit in front of me, pulling my foot into his lap. "You shouldn't have been walking without your crutch or cane you know that." I shook my head. "I won't give your father the satisfaction of seeing me weak." I state as he checks me foot and starts massaging my leg muscle. Lay back onto the bed loving the feeling. "Mhm." A slight moan releases from my lips. I suddenly feel him place a kiss on my ankle grinning at me.

I bit my lip watching him massage and place soft kisses on my leg. I couldn't help but moan as I feel him start the same treatment on my other leg. "Jamie." I moan out softly. He grins up at me. "Yes my Lady?" He says smirking. Trying to slow my breathing. "What are you doing?"

He just sits up smiling massaging my legs. "Just trying to help my future wife relax. Is that so bad?" I sit up on my elbows looking at him. "It's only bad, if you create a problem that you don't plan on fixing." I removed my legs from his lap and stand up. I walk over to the door dismissing James then locking the door. I walk over to the balcony closing the currents.

I suddenly feel him wrap his arms around my waist and place a kiss on my shoulder. "What do you think you're doing my Lady?" He says softly against my neck. I tilt my head to give him more access.