Chapter 30

I suddenly feel him wrap his arms around my waist and place a kiss on my shoulder. "What do you think you're doing my Lady?" He says softly against my neck. I tilt my head to give him more access.

"I do believe I'm getting ready for bed. It's been a long day and I need rest." I try to say innocently moving towards my wardrobe to get my night gown. I grabbed my gown and laid it over the changing screen. I sat at the vanity to start undoing my hair. Suddenly he stops me and starts to unbraid my hair. He brushes his finger tips over my neck and shoulders each time until he's done.

I stood up and turned to him. I see he in his eyes we want the same thing. I have only been with one man, which is quite uncommon for any viking. I guess he could see my thoughts. "How many men have you been with?" He asks me. I couldn't answer. I just walked to the fireplace and watched the flames. He came up behind me placing his hands comfortingly on my shoulders. "My husband was the only man I'd been with." I answered quietly. He turns me to face him.

Looks to my lips then back to my eyes. I leaned up a little and placed a soft kiss on his lips. He returned the kiss quickly and pulled me closer to him. He pulls from the kiss resting his forehead against mine. "I love you. And we don't have to do anything. We can just cuddle or I could leave you alone." I shake my head. "No, I love you Jamie Lannister." He smiles and kisses me harder I responded just passionate pulling him closer than ever.

I can feel him untie the corset of my dress. He pulls away and pushes the sleeves of my dress down. I step out only in my slip. I grab the edge of his tunic and pull up and help him take it off. I run my hands down his chest and abs. I place a kiss on his chest as I start to untie his trousers and push them down. He grabs my slip pulling it over my head and throwing it on the floor.

We stand there in admiration of each other. I look away starting to feel cautious of my scars and try to cover myself with my arms. He grabs my hands and pulls me to him. "Beautiful is what you are so do not hide from me my love." I look into his eyes and see only love. I kiss him and he picks me up and wraps my legs around his waist. He walks us over to the bed and lays me down underneath him. "Relax love, just let me know when you want me to stop." I nod my head and softly speak. "Okay."

He kisses my lips gently and starts kissing down my neck and chest. I try so hard to control my breathing. He places kisses down to my nipple. He starts to suck on my nipple as his hand pinches and plays with the other. I grip the sheets and let out a low moan as he switches to the other nipple. He then kisses down my stomach and places a kiss on each scar. He sits up on his knees and runs his hands slowly from my neck, down my sides tracing all my curves. He squeezes my thighs. He pulls one of legs up over his shoulder. He places a kiss and softly bites the inside of me thigh. I can feel myself growing wet. I yelp in surprise when I feel him push one of his fingers in. "Who has gotten you so wet?"

My breath catches as he slowly adds a second finger. "By the gods, you are so FUCKING tight." He pumps his fingers in and out curling them up until he finds my sweet spot. "Oh Jamie!" I moan when he hits it. He smirks and goes faster. "That's right scream my name. Let them know who you belong to." I can feel myself tighten as his fingers are being pumped in and out and his thumb rubbing my bundle of nerves. He rubs my leg on his shoulder as he continues to play with my heat. "Cum. Cum like the little Viking whore you are." I know he doesn't mean those words but they set me off and I cum on his hand hard.

He helps me ride out my high. As my breath evens out removes his fingers and then sucks them clean. He removes my leg from his shoulder and crawls up to me. He places a kiss on my lips and smile into the kiss. "Now rest my beloved Viking warrior. You have a long two weeks ahead." I smile at him. "As long as you promise to do that after a hard day I don't think we'd have a problem at all."

He laughs pulling me into his side. As I cuddle into him he pulls the sheets over us. He kisses my head and I fall asleep smiling. 'I will win this.' I thought to myself before sleep took over.