018. Deja Vu

~Deja Vu~

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

"How excited are you for today?" Arabella asked. She was supposed to wake Persephone up for her calls but it seems as though Persephone was already up.

"Extremely excited." Persephone couldn't help but gush, especially because she hoped a certain someone would show up.

"You never did tell me how the ball went. I have never seen you this happy."

Persephone thought back on her night at the Danbury ball. A night that started dreadful, ended in a possible suitor. James made her night ten times better and she hoped they could continue what they had started.

"Well other than Robert bothering me to no end, I did happen to meet someone."

"And who is this someone?" Margaret voiced out, entering Persephone's room.

"Oh no one, just James Vronsky."

Arabella gasped. "You got yourself a Duke?"

"Not just a Duke but the Duke of Salisbury." Margaret corrected her young granddaughter.

"How was he? From what I heard, he was in America." Arabella ignored her grandmother, putting in her main focus on the young Thornhart.

Persephone smiled. "Honestly? He was wonderful. Charming, smart—"

"Don't forget, good looking." Arabella interrupted, fixing the girl's hair.

"He's someone who I would want to get to know more and who knows what the future may take us."

Persephone couldn't believe what she was saying. She had only met the guy for a couple of hours and she was already swooning. But she had a gut feeling and her mother always told her to follow her gut feeling no matter what.

"Well then, I really do hope he shows up just so I can meet him. He sounds lovely." Margaret was happy for the girl. She hoped James was perfect for Persephone. After everything and the possible things heading her way...she deserves it.

"Margaret?"

"Yes dear?"

"Do you know any particular reason why Athena and Daniel wanted me to wear blue for my first ball?" Persephone could barely sleep due to what was going on. One reason was obviously James but the other was that damn blue dress.

"I have no idea. Athena just told me to have Bella take out a blue dress for you." Margaret looked at the girl before looking at Arabella. "Do you know anything, Bella?"

"I mean Daniel came up to me before coming to Persephone's room and informed me to have her wear the blue dress. That even if she disagreed to still have her wear it. That's why I was scared about getting a lecture." Arabella would always have Persephone's back no matter what but she was always scared of Athena and Daniel. They both had the power to ruin both hers and her grandmother's lives.