025. The Vronskys

~The Vronskys~

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Today was a big day. It wasn't for a ball or an event but the Thornharts were going to have dinner with the Vronskys. The Vronskys were not only known for their higher status but for their beauty and class. It was rare to get an invite from them, let alone dinner with them and Persephone knew.

She knew how rare it was and it was her only shot which made her even more nervous. Persephone didn't want to embarrass herself in front of them, especially when she and James have been taking each other more seriously. Persephone could only hope Athena and her nephews would be on their best behavior.

"Nervous?" Arabella could feel the nerves radiating off the poor girl.

"One part of me wants to get this over with. The other part of me wants to cancel the whole thing."

"You can't do that, Persephone. The Vronskys are important people. What excuse would you make?"

"That I've grown sick?"

"You know that's not going to work. You're already dressed and ready to go. If you want something serious with James, you have to go." Arabella advised the girl.

Persephone knew Arabella was right. She was so nervous that she actually got ready earlier than usual. Changed ten times and made Arabella change her hairstyles. Even when the girl was finished, she was still waiting for her sister and nephews to get ready.

"And why are they taking so long?" Persephone paced around the living room. The more she waited, the more anxious she became.

"You do realize you are usually the one who's late."

"I know. I just don't like waiting for people. I don't have the patience." It was usually the reason why she was always the last one to get ready. Persephone hated waiting on other people.

Persephone turned her head when she heard footsteps running towards her. Her nephews dressed and ready to go while their mother was still getting ready upstairs.

"Aunt Persephone, how do I look?" Lucas spined around to show Persephone his little suit.

Lucas was the first born of Daniel and Athena Thornhart. His resemblance reminded her of Francis. Dirty blonde hair. Calculating hazel eyes. The boy was only 7. No doubt, the boy will be a heartbreaker.

"You look great. Hopefully you three will behave." Persephone gave the three a pointed look.

Lucas would be able to behave himself. The twins...not so much. Marcus and Mattheo were very different but caused chaos together. Mattheo was a very sensitive and emotional boy while Marcus was the complete opposite. Marcus tends to influence his twin brother to act out.