Bite your tongue and smile, stick around a while

"Thank god all those sirens stopped, fucking hell." Sunny muttered as the last of the sirens' blaring petered out.

Sunny shut his eyes tight again, and drifted into sleep.

Sunny's body did its sleeping routine. It grew used to doing it more efficiently with how often Sunny ended up sleeping, causing his REM to start earlier, and last longer.

The spinal fluid flushed, and his blood pressure slightly lowered, and thusly, his dream could begin.

Sunny woke up in his previously usual white void. What was unusual, however, was the absence of Omori. Also, the absence of a door.

The absence of Mewo, too. The notebook also had vanished, leaving nothing but the laptop, and a completely empty box of tissues.

Sunny felt unsettled. The hands were still all around, except for in one direction. A direction Sunny noticed more.

A distant black void was far south... or maybe north... or east? It's not exactly easy to orient yourself in Whitespace.

Sunny walked towards the void, not a single one of the white hands trying to stop him. As he walked, the void still remained distant but grew bigger and bigger until he stood before a monumental "hole" torn in Whitespace.

Since Sunny dying in his dreams just made him wake up, so he jumped into the hole, without feeling much fear.

He arrived in a place he saw once before. A plane filled with red hands, Omori sitting on a throne made of them.

"Sunny. It's a surprise to see you." Omori said, emotionless.

Sunny just looked at Omori. He had nothing to say to him, and was considering jumping into the writhing red hands so he could wake up and have a different dream.

"I don't need you anymore, Sunny. Neither you nor your stupid, girly boyfriend. I have found someone with big ideas. Better ideas. Less cowardly than you, Sunny." Omori smirked, leaning against the side of his throne.

"What are you talking about, dude. I don't care about whatever you think about my life and how I want to live it. Just kill me so I can go to a better dr-"

"No, no. I won't be killing you, Sunny. Not in this dream." Omori's expression turned to a disturbing grin, "You'll fall victim to Mr. Capgras, instead. In here, though? Your suffering is key."

Two red hands grabbed Sunny, squeezing around his arms painfully. Sunny yelped in pain, before Omori walked up to him, and punched him in the stomach.

"You should've just let me kill you back at the hospital. Then I would've had to go down with you. But now? Now Sunny, I have more power than ever before. I have more influence than just you. I'm a tulpa now, Sunny. A tulpa!" He gripped Sunny's shoulders excitedly, "I am a god! Invincible! I can never die, as long as even one person knows my name!"

Sunny groaned for a moment, before retorting, "So now everyone gets to hear your unfunny remarks and dry wit? Oh joy." He rolled his eyes before Omori pulled out a knife.

"So you're gonna kill me? Finally, this place is boring as fuck." Sunny said sarcastically.

Omori, silently changed his grip on the knife. "I'm not going to kill you. I just feel like your screaming will be more enjoyable than your uninspired comments."

Omori brandished the knife, before stabbing Sunny right in the pelvis.

Sunny screamed in pain, struggling against the hands binding him. The struggle was futile, and after a while of Omori enjoying the screaming, he sat down on his throne again. Sunny eventually stopped screaming and sobbed quietly.

"You fucking stabbed my dick, you asshole!" Sunny yelled, still crying.

"It's just 8 inches gone, calm down. You're used to being the short one, anyway." Omori laughed.

Sunny kicked at the air in the general direction of Omori in rage. "Even if this is just a dream, you're a fucking asshole!"

"I would say 'and you're a dickhead' but... y'know..." Omori made a dumb smile at Sunny, making him even more angry.

"Fu- Fuck you!" Sunny spat back.

"You ever heard of being drawn and quartered?" Omori suddenly asked.

"Uh... no..?" Sunny replied wincing in pain.

"It was a medieval European execution technique, usually used on leaders of conquered regions, a sort of victory lap. They'd tie a rope to each limb, then tie one rope to 4 different horses. Then they'd send the horses off, ripping the victim apart." Omori smiled while he explained.

He snapped his fingers, and two hands grabbed Sunny's legs, and lifted him into the air.

"The outside world is incredible, so filled with knowledge. With power. I will put the universe in the palm of my hand. I'll be printed on the event horizon of every black hole!" Omori's monologue made Sunny wish that he could die faster, he tried holding his breath, but one of his arms being pulled out of his shoulder's socket.

He screamed out, and Omori continued talking over his yells of pain. "You see, I could do whatever I wanted now. All I need is someone to know of my existence, or in case of an emergency, just tear out of their mind, like I did with yours. I am a god! A god Sunny!"

Sunny's arms were pulled off, along with his legs, as Omori's manic laughter faded away.

Sunny woke up sweaty and extremely thirsty. He looked at his clock. 4:30.  Sunny left his bed and walked into the bathroom. He filled and drank from the cup usually used for rinsing your mouth after brushing your teeth, and sighed while staring in the mirror.

Water dropped from his face, quietly dripping into the sink. He stared into his own eyes. A housefly flew onto the mirror, standing on Sunny's reflection. He couldn't think clearly.

He stared at his arms. Stared at the reflection of himself and his surroundings. Stared at the strings above him in the mirror.

The strings attaching to his head. To his arms. The ones that controlled him. His thoughts stirred nonsense together, and he felt himself shake.

I am but Faust to an unknown Mephistopheles, a pink lense for anothers glasses. An avatar, a character. A murderer of my sister, and a monkey missing its paw. Worthless to the seen ahead, after one had to see that the captured being betwixt my fists and before my eye.

Sunny collapsed to the floor.