I'm only passing through (that was fun, goodbye!)

Sunny's house was ruined, his phones cut, everything in disrepair. The government would at least fix it since it was technically police responsibility rather than personal responsibility, but the things broken inside would still need fixing.

This sounds like a shitty metaphor.

He sighed, before suddenly hearing a knock at the door.

Sunny answered it, expecting his hysterical mother, but instead it was some uniformed men with toolboxes. They proceeded into the house, ignoring Sunny.

"Ooh, yeah, this is a toughy. Make sure Jim brings an 8 by 10 not a 6 by 8. Definitely too big for a 6 by 8."

"You think that ash is just cosmetic, or do we need the scrapers?"

"I'll have to see up close. Make sure to tell Lenny to come by, since we seem to have some garbage 'round."

The two men entered the home, and started measuring and bringing in tools. Sunny anxiously left the house.

I guess they were hired by the police to fix it all up..?

The same mini-limo from earlier pulled up next to the road, Basil promptly exiting, and the mini-limo just as quickly leaving.

"Hey, Sunny! Let's talk in the backyard, since there's nowhere to really sit in the house..." Basil said with a sheepish smile.

Something didn't seem right.

They entered the backyard, devoid of any lawn furniture yet, just a wooden deck which they sat on the steps of.

"Basil, are you okay?"

"Perceptive, but not perceptive enough. Not Basil, but Omori." Basil said with a smile, "now, I'm just gonna reveal my hand here. I can't fully control your little friend. I can't see, and can barely move my arms, so don't expect me to jump at ya, heh."

"Let him go." Sunny said angrily.

"So, y'know, I think you don't really understand the situation you're in. Since you created me, I can see where you are at all times, so like, no matter where you go, I'm gonna find you, and I'll kill you eventually. Unless you finish the job first."

"Just shut up, and let Basil go." Sunny said, feeling anger flush up inside.

"Basil's never gonna believe you. He's gonna think you're insane. Never gonna talk to you again, heh."

"I'm going to kill you some day, Omori. You're going to die." Sunny said shaking with rage.

"That's super cool and all, but I think I'll read some thoughts Basil has on you, ahem: 'Sunny looks fatter than usual...' and 'Why do his lips look so weird'"

"Shut UP!" Sunny cried out.

"The best one is 'Sunny is such a weirdo, why can't he just pick one gen- urk..." Omori choked, "Alright, looks like I'm getting kicked out... see you... soon..."

Basil gasped in air, "Sunny, I couldn't talk or hear, I mean it, what was I saying?!" Basil seemed extremely unsettled.

Sunny decided it was time to come clean about Omori. "So... um... I think I accidentally made like, a tulpa a while ago..."

"A what?" Basil said with a puzzled expression.

"A tulpa. It's like, if a concept could be alive. It uh... can take over people's minds when they're mentally vulnerable. This one really wants to kill me, so uh... yeah. Its name is Omori."

Basil seemed a bit freaked out, and was slowly backing away until the mention of "Omori". "Wait... does this tulpa have an appearance?"

"Uh... it kinda looks like me when I was younger... except all black and white."

Basil's eyes widened. It was the one who kept killing him in his dream.

"He was the one controlling you, and he was controlling Yuri too..." Sunny averted his gaze, knowing he sounded insane, "He wants to kill me..."

Basil remained in a horrified silence for a few moments, unable to process this terrifying being who took over his body. A colony of ants ran around his shoes.

"Sorry, I know you probably don't believe me... I'm scared..." Sunny spoke quietly.

"I-I believe you... I'm scared, Sunny..."

A voice inside Basil's head decided to chime in.

"You should be scared." Omori sneered.

"S-Sunny, he's talking to me! What do I do?" Basil asked frantically, holding his head.

"J-Just ignore him, if you aren't scared and you don't listen to him, he can't control you!" Sunny replied, with equal fear.

"You know you have no worth, right? You might as well give up to me." Omori spat.

Basil began thinking lowly of himself, but started to feel his mouth moving, "I'm stronger than Basil, and I'm stronger than you, Sunny."

Basil covered his mouth, and focused on ridding his mind of Omori. He visualized putting the voice into a black box, and closing it.

"B-Basil? Please say you're okay..." Sunny looked anxiously at Basil, who still had his hands over his mouth.

"I... I think I'm okay. He isn't talking to me anymore..." Basil whispered while covering his mouth.

"If you feel like you need to go home, you can, it's okay, Basil." Sunny said with concern.

Basil nodded, and kept his mouth covered while running back home. He ran inside, and rushed past Polly, sprinting into his room.

He sat at his computer, and immediately tried to distract himself from his fear. He saw notifications on his WeChat, and clicked.

<NuoK1987BBKel> basil can u tell sunyn to check his messenges
<NuoK1987BBKel> hero wants too talk too him
<NuoK1987BBKel> r u threr?

Basil switched to the more recent messages from Hero.

<HenryNuo1981> hey
<HenryNuo1981> tell sunny im sorry
<HenryNuo1981> ik i fucked up
<HenryNuo1981> learning this stupid shit how he killed mari fucked me up, and then learning you were moving there, and could be manipulated by him again
<HenryNuo1981> idk it made me mad for you
<HenryNuo1981> srry

Basil decided to respond.

<BasilC> it's ok hero. you should probably apologize to sunny asap instead

<HenryNuo1981> can u tell him to accept my friend req

<BasilC> i think his pc was broken. somebody broke in his house

<HenryNuo1981> oh shit
<HenryNuo1981> can you tell him im sorry for me?
<HenryNuo1981> still, be careful around him i dont want him killing u too

<BasilC> he wont, dude, hes not like that

<HenryNuo1981> ik ik, just be careful

Basil rolled his eyes. Looks like Hero still isn't forgiving Sunny. It's understandable, but why is he acting like Basil is innocent in all this. It made no sense to Basil, and he promptly went to a new message from Mikhael.

<TheMaverickREAL> BABIL!! Im laeving tomorow, you and suny gota hang out with me tomrorow!!! It will awesome B)

<BasilC> sure just no gang wars and no drinking

<TheMaverickREAL> lol dont worre! my grandma gave me some weird plant thingys and told me to eat them with friends aprerntly there good for ur brian

Basil struggled to decipher what he was saying, but abandoned it.

<BasilC> sure idk about sunny but ill go hang out tomorrow

<TheMaverickREAL> radial!

Basil shook his head. Trying to comprehend Mikhael's unusual texting patterns hurt his head.

Instead of wasting more time on that, he booted up Doom, and tried to finally beat it.