So don't apologize when you turn blue and cold

"...Alright, so we have our first plan all set. Let's have some backups in case it fails..." Sunny postulated.

"Are you sure you're fine? Your mom sounds pretty mad..." Basil began with a tentative quiver in his voice, "I mean, I'm really not worth-"

"You're worth everything to me, Basil." Sunny interrupted. He blushed after a moment or two of silence from the pair, "S-Sorry for interrupting... my mom has a good reason to be angry anyway. She just doesn't realize it..."

Basil made a little pout, making Sunny's heart bound around like a cartoon character seeing the leg of an anthropomorphic animal wearing lipstick. The sound effects were only in his head, though.

"You're so cute..." Sunny muttered.

Basil heard and denied the accusation vehemently. "Nuh uh! You are!" He proclaimed, defending his case with quite a solid argument.

Sunny, however, rebutted with an impenetrable refutation of Basil's counterclaim, "No, you!" He then proceeded to violate court procedure by booping the defendant's nose. The defendant reacted by kissing the plaintiff. If there were a judge here, they would be thrown out of the courtroom.

They were instead in Basil's bedroom sitting over a book, so the absence of a judge saved them from charges of contempt of court. "Alright, now the Bhutanese method is weird... you need to send him through a portal to hell..."

"What? How?" Basil said dumbfounded. I, too, was dumbfounded, but I'm the narrator, so who cares about MY opinion, right?

Sunny stayed quiet a moment, rereading to make sure he read correctly. "It just says you can like, make one by thinking about it... which I'm not gonna lie sounds a bit stupid."

Basil shrugged. It made as much sense as anything else about Omori did.

"I don't think that plan B can fail, at least. Seems like a pretty easy to execute thing... I guess... let me try to imagine a portal to uh... 'hell'..." Sunny laughed to himself at the concept before closing his eyes.

"I got a portal to somewhere. Can't see through it, but having a portal is a lot better not having one." Sunny said with an awkward laugh. Despite feeling embarrassed about being a "failure" Basil was far too out of his element to know that Sunny had failed at all.

"Good job! Now, can we do something else? All this stuff makes me so confused..." Basil asked sheepishly.

Sunny nodded and immediately kissed Basil on the face. "Pfft, Sunny!" Basil giggled as Sunny continued to kiss his face.

"You're too pretty, I was trying so hard not to kiss you that whole time so I could be all serious." Sunny said in a silly voice, going back to kissing Basil.

"Sunnyyyy! Stawwwp!!!" Basil said in an exaggerated tone, giggling even more while he did little play smacks at Sunny's puckered face.

Sunny came to a sudden stop.

"Sunny... I didn't really mean stop..." Basil said with a pout. "I was just being sillyyy..."

"Basil... do you hear that?" Sunny tilted his head to listen closer.

"Hear what?" Basil said quietly, trying to listen too.

A moment of silence passed, before Sunny rushed at Basil's stomach, "You let your GUARD DOWN!!" Sunny shouted as Basil squealed.

"Sunnyyy! That tickles!" Basil said as he began to laugh. Sunny did not let up and continued kissing Basil's stomach as he kicked his legs out behind Sunny.

"Your tummy needs these kisses medically, trust me, babe, I'm basically saving your life." Sunny mentioned before continuing.

"AHH! Stop it, Sunnyyy! It tickles!!" Basil yelled while laughing.

"I'm saving your life." Sunny repeated, then continued his life-saving procedure.

"SUNNY!" Basil shrieked.

"Fine, the surgery is complete." Sunny said as he climbed off of Basil.

"Hmph." Basil feigned anger, "Thank you, Mr. Doctor."

Sunny grabbed Basil's shoulders and looked him in the eyes. "You're so fucking cute oh my god." He said, though his sentence was missing a comma. Comma or not, Sunny promptly kissed Basil on the lips.

Sunny was surprised to feel a tongue pressing against his lips, trying to get in. Sunny allowed it inside, and began to return the favour.

Fucking gaywads just making out on the floor.

"You're perfect." Sunny whispered as he came up for air.

"You're better than perfect." Basil answered happily.

The court case begins again. "Basil! You say I am better than perfect, but how can that be? You are the standard of perfect, and you are far better than me."

"You say that, Sunny, but you're a lot better than me. If I'm perfect, then that just proves my point that you are better than perfect." Basil countered Sunny's argument.

"If that were the case, then I would be the sweetest and cutest boy alive. However, you own both of those titles." Sunny rebuked.

"Objection! Where is your evidence for this claim?!" Basil exclaimed.

"Right here!" Sunny shouted before grabbing Basil's face and kissing him on the lips.

In any other courtroom, he would be thrown out for improper conduct, but this is the courtroom of love, so instead this prompted Basil to kiss back, making the two kiss standing for a good couple minutes.

"I win!" Sunny said smugly.

"Don't get a big head about it, I'll win next time." Basil snickered. Due to Basil's arguments being susceptible to being deconstructed by kisses, that claim is dubious at best.

Either way, the two continued their gay behaviour into the night, where eventually the two fell asleep in each other's embrace. As such, this began their plan. It was time to kill Omori... or get rid of him in plan A didn't work.