No I don't believe, there's a place I can call.

Tw// cock

Sunny looked at the Kool-Aid Man. The Kool-Aid inside of him became a variety of red wasps buzzing inside of his glass. They seemed enraged at Sunny.

"Don't... don't open your mouth dude..." Sunny stuttered out.

"Why?" asked the Kool-Aid Man... or Wasp-Aid Man, moreover. Some wasps flew from his mouth and swarmed at Sunny's eyes. He clawed at them, and they became jelly. He opened his eyes again, where the Kool-Aid Man no longer stood, nor did any wasps.

Sunny sighed with relief. Of course, his sigh became a puff of smoke. As expected, it became a black goat and it pranced outside.

He looked down and saw a pool in front of him. The Maverick was swimming inside of the pool.

"C'mon in Sunny, the water's fine!" The Maverick said with a sparkling grin.

"I don't know..." Sunny said, trying to see the bottom of the pool. He anxiously stepped back.

The Maverick suddenly had two familiar girls with him. Probably the ones he saw him with a few months ago. They were in bikinis, unlike The Maverick who was instead still fully clothed.

He had his arms wrapped around their waists, "You sure, dude?" Sunny felt a weird uncomfortable feeling, and shook his head. "Suit yourself!"

Sunny turned around as The Maverick rippled away. An unfamiliar but comforting home was before him.

Basil ran up and kissed him, giving him a hug. "I love you so much, Sunny!" He smiled.

The urge to return Basil's kiss was given in to. Sunny proceeded to give Basil a kiss back. He pressed his face against Basil's, breathing through his nose to kiss longer.

A tongue slowly entering Sunny's mouth made Sunny feel slightly taken aback, but made Sunny's brain go numb. He grabbed Basil's face, and shoved his tongue into his mouth.

Basil's quiet hums from before became moans. Sunny found them adorable, and tried to make more, enjoying the unherbal flavour of Basil.

He tastes so good...

Sunny reluctantly pulled away and started panting. Basil's face had drool all over his chin. He looked adorable... to Sunny, at least.

The good times don't last long enough, though, as Sunny suddenly felt the figurative butterflies in his stomach, become literal spiders outside of it.

Sunny ran to the bathroom, feeling the spiders slowly climb all over him. A couple spiders made it onto his neck, before he made it into the shower.

Sunny felt relieved as he felt the spiders coming off. He looked down at himself. He had clothes on in the shower... why did he go to the shower again?

Probably to clean himself up for Basil... he took off his shoes, his socks, and his cargo shorts, and threw them onto the floor of the bathroom.

He didn't remember his shirt or sweater vest, as his high brain was mesmerized by his hard-on for some reason. He watched it become a friendly snake, like he remembered from headspace. Then it became a hotdog. A slice of pizza. A ninja star. A pinecone. Then back to being the hard to describe phallic shape as it usually was.

Sunny poked it. It bounced downwards then back up, becoming a pineapple.

Sunny took his attention away from his shapeshifting member, and stared at the shower head. He poked it.

It did not bounce, nor did it become a pineapple. It did however, hurt his finger. Slightly disappointing.

He looked down again. Back to being a penis and not a pineapple. Less entertaining, sure, but definitely less weird.

Sunny stroked it once, rolling back the foreskin slightly. The head being a bright green freaked him out again, and he decided it was time to leave well enough a lone.

"Gross..." Sunny muttered, as he exited the shower. He turned off the shower, and turned on the tap. He reentered the living room, and saw a weird massive yellow dog.

"He comes." It spoke, "Zalgo."

"Okay." Sunny said addressing the oversized canine.

It devolved into a red being writhing through the dog's flesh, but Sunny had more pressing concerns.

Omori stood behind, trying to put Sunny on. Sunny elbowed Omori in the stomach.

"Ow, fuck." Omori said with a wince of pain. "How did you do that?"

"I dunno." Sunny replied.

Omori stabbed Sunny, but it didn't do anything.

"Okay." Omori replied.

Sunny turned back to the writhing red mass, and walked past it.

He then saw Basil sitting on the couch, and decided to sit next to him.

"Hey, Basil, this is weird." He commented.

Basil said something Sunny couldn't understand.

"Chu Xao Lan Zhu Fan Hao Yi Na Er Ma" Sunny said. It made sense to him...

Basil nodded. They were both too high to really comprehend what was going on.

A pair of idiots.

Or a trio, if you count The Maverick, doing the breast stroke on the carpet.

Sunny stared at the window. He couldn't really make out what was happening outside.

His eyes refocused as he saw Basil kneeling in front of him, and his hand...