Now my body's on land but my heart will reside

Omori tapped his foot impatiently as he observed his many options. He was watching the interrogation of his stupid vessel. He was trying to blame Omori for everything, but unfortunately for him, multimind constructs are not really legally culpable.

Just ask those legion guys.

Omori decided to try and locate a suitable target. Thankfully for him, there were 3 fools in close proximity to Sunny at that moment. Possibly Basil, too, though he couldn't actually know for sure. He decided to deploy himself into the minds of two of them. That Mikhael may be stupid, but he is also very delusional. Delusional enough to actually fight back.

A real pain in the ass.

He looked to Basil's caretaker. Though initially weakminded, his influence over the man was weakening. He seemed to have a strong protective streak, making whatever power he initially had, be much less usable.

At least he could still see through his eyes. Though his eyes were mainly focused on driving. Omori listened in on what he was hearing.

"Keep on rocking in the free world! Dena na nuh nuh na nuh nuh nuh na!" He sang along to the radio. He noticed that in the peripheral vision was a mirror, showing the back seat empty.

Well, Basil wasn't with him, so it was likely he was near Sunny at that time.

Omori glanced to his red hands. Useful tools now seemed more useless until Omori realized their new purpose.

The hands could weaken new minds. They acted as some sort of catalyst. A normally sane person, with average intelligence or sanity, would suddenly gain a debilitating habit. An addiction to gambling, a drinking habit, or even just a sudden obsession with a popular figure. They buried themselves into a target's mind and could ruin them.

Of course, there were some unfortunate limitations. People with high intelligence levels or a good hold on their sanity would be completely immune. People who also had never tried the thing the hand tried to target in their brain would never become weakened until they were to try whatever they were intended to become obsessed with for the first time. If they ever did at all.

What also limited Omori is that he was unable to control whatever these hands targeted, only who they would be sent to.

"What a pain." Omori said, biting his thumb nail as he looked through the eyes of one of his unknowing seeds. Basil had no signs of mental troubles that he intended to send to him. Sunny also didn't, though Omori had already guessed that would've happened. "How can someone be so smart, yet so stupid."

Omori shook his head and returned to his intended new Sunny killer project.

"Alrigh, stho are you gong-na conply now?" Omori noticed something cold in the man's mouth as he spoke through him. Omori opened the man's eyes.

"I'm gonna take you out now. You'll never be able to hurt anyone else!" The man spoke to him using his thoughts and forced his thumb to pull the trigger, killing himself instantly.

Omori shook his head. What a fucking idiot. Maybe a schizophrenic man wasn't the best target since doing something like that was very much in the cards.

Omori sighed. It was time to find a new moron to use as his muscle. Omori decided to try and listen to some of the people currently near Sunny. What they were thinking. If he could maybe take advantage of their desires.

"Wow Boobs oh my The gosh today Maverick is so fun!is Master so is Kim the best! cool! This so birthday party is gonna big be great!"

Omori felt like his head was going to explode. He decided to shut out whatever that idiot was prattling in his overlapping thoughts about.

A few moments in this mind with silence provided him a moment of solace. Until Omori opened his eyes.

A flashing series of imagined pictures, colours, and real sights being processed assaulted his eyes.

Yeah, fuck this guy. Nothing useful is going to come of him besides headaches.

Omori returned to his pure white, and silent room. Truly blissful silence. Omori considered the other two less infuriating minds, thinking about what he learned from checking the other two.

Then Omori felt something he had never felt before. He felt his nonexistent heart thumping, as he saw the girl he now felt himself fall for. A beautiful brown-haired girl with cute pink glasses. He felt awestricken. He checked through memories of his new possessees. The girl was smart, funny, and ever attractive. Omori felt he found the only human he ever needed.

"I will bring you whatever you want from now on, my goddess." He said, touching the visualizer he was earlier using to spy on Omori.

Omori formed a fake Kim effigy to dance with, as he began to sing a waltz. The waltz he sang in little "da" sounds was one that excluded usage of the violin, of course.

"My beauty, da da da da, I truly, da da da, love you sooooo, da da da dadada." Omori said as he danced with the fake Kim. He stopped for a moment, inspecting the face.

"No, no... I didn't capture her beauty well enough." He made the face reform slightly to change the face again. He resumed his singing.

"Dadada, your complexion, dadada, screams perfection, dadadada, your being is truly impeccable, dada da dadada." Omori quavered while he waltzed around the room with the construction. He stared into the fake Kim's eyes before suddenly stopping his dancing before the effigy dissolved.

Omori slammed his hands into a desk he produced specifically to slam and then lean on. "No, no, it's not good enough. I need her. I need to be with her. I will be with her. She's perfect. She's perfect."

He began to look at his visualizer, seeing Kim in the pool, hanging out. Next to Sunny.

I need to do something about this. Fast.