Pianissimo, più Pianissimo

Basil awoke at the same time as his love, still in his embrace from the last night. "Hi, Sunny..." Basil mumbled as he nuzzled into Sunny's arm.

"Hi, cutie." Sunny replied, ruffling Basil's hair a bit. Basil made an indignant grunt at Sunny mussing up his hair.

"I love you." Basil whispered as he hugged Sunny tighter.

"I love you t-" Sunny was interrupted by Basil's phone ringing loudly.

"Um... hello..?" Basil asked tentatively into his phone.

"Hello, Basil." Heath's familiar and cold voice responded. "You will be moving into Guangzhou."

"What?" Basil asked in shock, "W-Why?"

Sunny rubbed Basil's back for comfort, not knowing what was being said.

"You're a valuable asset to your mother's political career. Now, I have a penthouse with 2 bedrooms, or 3. How many would we be needing? Don't worry, you can have a caretaker if you'd like." Heath's tone was as dismissive as it always was. "Is this one a bother, or did you want to keep it?"

Basil felt some anger flare up at his father's usual objectification of the poor. "Y-Yeah, it- he'd- it depends what that- he'd want." Basil stumbled over his words for some moments.

"Alright. How is your... 'boyfriend'?" Heath spoke the word with obvious contempt.

"Fine, why?" Basil tried to stuff down his anger at his "father" and just get through this call.

"He's what, 16, 17? I'll have him move in with you. Sending you a few thousand. Let me know if they want more for it. Michelle also wanted me to make sure you get that boy STD tested."

"Wait, hold on, you can't just-" Basil was cut off.

"I can, and I did. A limousine is on the way." Heath didn't bother to say goodbye, as he hung up immediately afterwards.

Sunny noticed the tone beeping and hugged Basil. "What's goin' on..?" He questioned.

"I have, uh... good news and bad news..." Basil began, "bad news, I'm gonna be moving to Guangzhou..."

"Wh-What? No, you can't!" Sunny looked close to tears already. Ironic, seeing how their roles were reversed only a few short months ago.

"It's okay, Sunny, um... you can come live with me... if you want..." Basil felt bad springing this massive decision onto Sunny. Then again, it wasn't really Basil's fault.

"Yes. I would do anything to be with you. I promise." Basil felt his face go pink as Sunny spoke. "So cute." Sunny added as he saw Basil's blushing.

"Sunnyyyyy, stop it!" Basil said, covering his face.

Basil felt Sunny kiss his forehead. His blush became even deeper in its pink-red tone. "Sooo, when are ya gonna propose?" Sunny joked, making Basil squeal.

"Sunnyyy!!!" Basil curled up into himself to hide from his boyfriend's love and affection.

Sunny was about to continue his all-out assault of love and adoration for his boyfriend, but Marc called up the stairs. "Guys, the limousine's here! Make sure you're dressed!"

Something implied went over the pair's head as they ran downstairs. Quickly, the two donned their shoes and ran out the door. Just like old times.

Less like old times, a limo was waiting outside. As subtle as always. Basil held Sunny's hand as he got into the limousine, helping him get in. Marc got into a seat somewhere ahead of them.

Basil didn't let go of Sunny's hand after he got in. As Sunny sat down, Basil moved his hand onto his thigh.

He couldn't help but giggle as he saw Sunny blush. "You're so cute..." Basil then suddenly remembered Kim's issues with Omori. "We should call everyone that we're gonna be in the city next to them!"

"You're right." Sunny answered. He seemed to just now be realizing all the things he'd have to do in a new city.

"We'll have to get some new clothes for you..." Basil commented, picking up on some of Sunny's worries.

"At least I know my boyfriend has a great sense of style." Sunny laughed. Both of them wore sweatervests as always. They giggled with each other. Sunny still made sure Basil's hand was holding his. He also noticed his unconscious grabbing of his boyfriend's thigh and blushed. He didn't stop, of course.

"Alright, let's call!" Basil announced as he tapped his phone a few times and began to call Aubrey.

"𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚝: uh... Aubrey Jalbrin. How do I stop the 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚞𝚗𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚠. 𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚎." Sunny had a look of deja vu.

"She's busy at school, I guess..." Basil shrugged. "Maybe Kel..." Basil tapped another couple of buttons.

Basil had speaker phone turned off as a robotic voice explained what the hospital extensions do. He clicked a button, and waited with speaker phone now turned on.

"Faraway hospital, how can I help you?" A middle-aged woman's voice came through.

"Is there a Kel Nuō there I can speak to? I-In your care, I mean." Basil asked awkwardly.

"He hasn't woken up yet... though the anesthesia may wear off by this afternoon. Can he take a message?"

"S-Sure, just tell him to um, call Basil." Basil replied.

"Alright, thank you. Is that all?" The older lady asked.

"Um... not right now, thank you, though." Basil hung up right after he answered. "Sunny, I think we should try getting therapy soon."

Sunny stifled a laugh, "Heh, yeah. Definitely. Just being near you makes me feel so happy that I might just never be sad again."

"I feel the exact same way." Basil smiled at Sunny.

Sunny smiled at Basil.

I smiled at nobody.

They lived happily ever after and all that. This isn't usually how new lives are started in the back of a limousine. An unusual ending for an unusual story.

For those two, though, their story has only just begun.

-- The end :3 :D Teehee!! :3333--