Chapter Two: All I Wanna Do Is Make Love to You

It was a rainy night when he came into sight

Standing by the road with no umbrella, no coat

So I pulled up along side and I offered him a ride

He accepted with a smile so we drove for a while

The windshield wipers on Ziva's car were busy fighting the downpour when she spotted a figure up ahead, soaked through to the skin with rain. Slowing down, she pulled up along side and found herself drowning in clear green eyes. His medium-brown hair was black with rain.

"Do you want a ride?" she asked.

"Sure," he replied with a smile that showed off straight white teeth. Shaking his head like a wet dog, he climbed in, spraying Ziva with water. She just laughed and stepped on the accelerator, causing her passenger to pull a Flat Stanley against his seat.

I didn't ask him his name, this lonely boy in the rain

Fate, tell me it's right is this love at first sight

Please don't make it wrong just stay for the night

"What was that for?" he asked.

Ziva smiled and glanced over at him.

"Okay, let me rephrase that. Where did you learn to drive?"

"In Mossad, it is the one way to avoid an attack."

"That's not an answer!" he complained.

The Israeli just chuckled and prayed silently, Fate, tell me it's right, is this love at first sight? Please don't make it wrong. Just let him stay for the night.

All I wanna do is make love to you

Say you will

You want me too

All I wanna do is make love to you

I've got lovin' arms to hold on to

As Ziva drove, she could feel her desire growing. It seemed like there was an electric current running between them. Somehow, she knew he felt it too, and she wanted him as much as he wanted her.

So we found this hotel, it was a place I knew well

We made magic that night. Oh he did everything right

He brought the woman out of me, so many times, easily

And in the morning when he woke all I left him was a note

Breaking the thick silence between them, her passenger cleared his throat and said, "So . . . I'm Tony. What's your name?"

"Ziva."

"Nice name."

"Thanks."

Suddenly, Ziva noticed she was extremely tired. In the same heartbeat, she spotted a hotel she knew well. Struggling not to yawn, she pulled into the parking lot, stopped the car, climbed out, and made a mad dash for the hotel door, Tony right on her heels.

After securing a room for the night, they made their way to it, the desire between them increasing with each step.

However, as soon as Tony saw the TV, he had to check out all the different channels. Ziva could hear him muttering to himself: "No . . . forget it . . . nothing good on there . . ." Finally he threw the remote down and turned to his roommate. "So, Zi, anything you want to do?"

She grinned impishly. "I have something in mind."

"Like what?"

"You'll see, Tony."