SYNOPSIS

Bryndis Flare Reyes, a very simple woman who dreamed to have a family. She grew up without her parents. Her dad died because of accident while she’s  on her mom’s womb, and her mom died while giving birth to her. A very kind old couple neighborhood adopt her, her parents friend, they are the one who told about what happened to her parents.

While growing up, she only had one promise and dream, and that is to give her children a complete and happy family, with a father who will protect and guide them while growing up, and her as a mother, who will be their friend and loving mother to them. A simple dream yet hard to have especially when she had twins, yet no father.

One night stand happened all the time, but she never expect that even in her life!. A man thought she’s the woman that his mom asked for a bilnd date, a fcking blind date in a bar!, she didn’t even know what to do because of this man’s kisses! It wa hot and raw, that she lost herself.

Dreaming for her children to have a father and a “family” she’s been dreaming, one day she went to the man that got her pregnant with her children…

But…

She didn’t know that it will start the chaos under the roof!

Because…

The man who got her pregnant is no other than Draven Azazel Welter Yates, a well known hot – headed CEO of DRAZEL Publishing Company!

DISCLAIMER

This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are the product of author's imagination or are used fictitiously.  Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidential.

All right reserved.