Chapter 1 - Impossible

Ganpati bappa please bless my daughter aarvi.

Jhanavi smiled as she kept the aarti down.

Jhanavi :- "And also please.. bless him."

Jhanavi's smile grew as she thought about him but then she remembered what happened between them and that made her frown a little.

"Aai!!"

Jhanavi :- "Toofan is awake."

Jhanavi chuckled and rushed to aarvi's room. She saw aarvi still in her bed and dramatically yelling in pain while holding her stomach.

Jhanavi :- "You are still not ready?"

Aarvi :- "Aai I have a stomach ache! It's so bad please let me skip today's school."

Jhanavi :- "Ok fine."

Jhanavi smiled mischievously but quickly masked it, aarvi sat up while smiling brightly.

Aarvi :- "Really?"

Jhanavi :- "Yes really, I can understand you have bad stomach ache."

Jhanavi sat beside her daughter and pulled her close.

Aarvi :- "Yes it's so bad!"

Aarvi again made a face while holding her stomach, Jhanavi suppressed her laugh and patted her head.

Jhanavi :- "It's so sad that you can't go to school today..I was going to give you, your fav noodles for lunch but it's ok I guess I'll have to eat them."

Jhanavi smiled mischievously but masked it quickly when aarvi looked at her.

Aarvi :- "What?! My favorite noodles!! it's alright I feel fine I'll go to school."

Aarvi exclaimed in joy she jumped up on her bed in excitement. Jhanavi controlled her laugh and made a dramatic worried face.

Jhanavi :- "But your stomach ache...

Aarvi :- "It's gone! and school is important aai."

With that aarvi ran to the bathroom to get ready. Jhanavi shook her head and burst out laughing.

Jhanavi :- "Total dramebaaz!"

She took out aarvi's uniform from the cupboard and placed it on her bed.

Jhanavi :- "Get ready fast Aarvi."

Aarvi :- "Ho aai! (yes mom) you make my noodles ready fast!"

Jhanavi rolled her eyes and chuckle as she walked back to the kitchen.

Uma :- "Is aarvi awake?"

Uma asked when she saw jhanavi coming in laughing.

Jhanavi :- "Ho aai (Yes mom) but like always was making excuses to skip school."

Uma :- "You were like that too don't you remember."

Uma chuckled making jhanavi frown remembering how her every plan failed.

Jhanavi :- "But you still made me go."

Uma and jhanavi chuckled. Just then her phone alarm rang jhanavi checked her phone and slapped her forehead.

"11am PTM!"

Jhanavi :- "Today is aarvi's parents meeting bappa! I totally forgot."