Chapter 22 - Shouldn't have happened

Raj parked his car at the parking spot outside juhu beach, he pulled out his phone and checked the location again, to be sure that he was at the right place. He definitely was.

Raj - "What are you doing here yashita?"

Raj let out a sigh and got out of the car, minute by minute he was feeling more worried. Why was yashita here? What had happened? All these thoughts ran through his mind as he ran to the beach calling out her name over and over.

But there was no response from her, so he pulled out his phone and called her. He heard her phone ring from few distance away, he quickly followed the sound and saw yashita sitting down staring at particularly nothing.

As he got closer he saw tears running down her cheeks, he could see the hurt in her eyes. Something big had happened now he knew.

Raj :- "Yashita."

He softly called out her name which made her look at him, for few seconds she just stared at him, then she stood up and hugged him tight as she burst into tears. Raj was taken aback by this but he quickly wrapped his arms around her tight and comfortingly ran his hand through her hair.

Yashita :- "He-He broke my heart raj..he-he..

Yashita didn't even had to finish for raj to understand, he realized what had happened, mohit broke her heart for his own selfish motives.

At this thought raj could feel his blood boil, he just wanted to punch him over and over then drag him here and make him apologize to yashita but he can't do anything like that, he needs to make him pay differently.

Yashita :- "I-I-I.. loved him so much raj but he.. Just..

Raj hugged her more tightly as she poured her heart out, he felt himself tear up, he couldn't see her like this, even tho he never liked mohit still he wished for her to be happy with him. But that didn't work out and it broke his heart more than anything.
.
.
.
After a while, both of them sat down, raj had his arm wrapped around yashita and yashita's head was resting on his shoulder. She had now stopped crying but still he could feel her pain, he could feel that she was feeling so much pain and this pain was going to be there for a while. But he was going to try his hardest to help her come out of it, he was always going to be with her.

Yashita :- "I'm so sorry raj..I didn't trust you and maybe that's why I'm here now, suffering."

Raj :- "Hey.. don't say that ok, You don't deserve this, you deserve only happiness nothing else. And about not trusting it's ok, it happens."

Raj smiled at yashita who looked up at him with a surprise.

Yashita :- "Seriously raj you are so kind, you forgave me so easily and now you are acting like it was not a big deal at all."

Raj :- "Don't think about all that yashita, it was past and past is just past."

Yashita smiled at raj, they both for a minute just looked into each others eyes then slowly yashita started leaning in, raj looked into her eyes for a second contemplating whether he should kiss or not but all his confusion was cut off when then she cupped his cheeks and kissed him. Now raj without thinking kissed her back.

◆◆◆

Sarth was with the kids, in their room, helping them do their math homework, when jhanavi walked in.

Jhanavi :- "Kids time to eat!"

Trio :- "Yay!"

The trio jumped down the bed and were about to rush out the door, but sarth stopped them.