Chapter 3 - Dilemma.

Jhanavi plopped down on the bed, she tucked her hand under her head as she thought about the offer.

Jhanavi - "If I go back to mumbai then I would have to meet him even if I don't want to."

Jhanavi let out a sigh and rolled on her side.

Jhanavi - "But I can't do that. And If I didn't, then there is a more high chance that I lose this job...

She looked at aarvi who was sound asleep beside her. She caressed her cheek as she remembered how much struggle she had to face to get a good job so she could raise aarvi well.
Jhanavi sat up, she looked out the balcony. If it wasn't for kaveri's help she wouldn't have gotten into this industry. And into Rosella.

Jhanavi stood up and walked over to the balcony. If she lost this job then getting a job with similar pay will be impossible.

Jhanavi - "No I can't ruin aarvi's future because of my fears, she doesn't deserve this. I can't let her suffer in all this, i have to take this offer even if it's hard. Even if it's his company."

Jhanavi looked back at her daughter she had to take this offer..She had to go back to mumbai. She let out a sigh and  walked over to her bag and took the file which mrs.Verma gave her, it was all important details about the Bless music company.

She sat down on the little chair in the balcony and read all the demands, she also checked the previous designs which were presented and indeed they were loud.

Jhanavi - "Ofcourse he rejected this, he is not really a fan of loud colours, aarvi is the same." 

Her company Rosella was to going pay the travel money and was also going to arrange the house. So she didn't had to worry about that, but new school for aarvi.

Jhanavi :- "I have to look for a good school. Damn it's going to be hard to convince aarvi or would it be easy? this is not going to be easy for me."

Jhanavi groaned in frustration and rubbed her temples.

"Aarvi :- Aai watching videos till morning is not good for you!"

Jhanavi looked up at aarvi who was looking back at her with "Are you for real" look.

Jhanavi :- "Till morning?"

She quickly looked out and only then she realized that it was indeed morning. She was so engrossed in her thoughts that she didn't even realize when the sun came up.

Aarvi :- "You scold me for watching even one video after bed time but here you are."

Aarvi pouted as she crossed her Arms to her chest, making Jhanavi laugh. she put the laptop aside and walked over to aarvi.

Jhanavi :- "I wasn't watching videos aarvi. I was working."

Jhanavi sat down, she picked aarvi and made her sit on her lap.

Aarvi :- "Still night is for sleeping! You should sleep not work."

Jhanavi :- "I'm Sorry my captain."

Jhanavi pulled aarvi's cheeks which made her smile.

Jhanavi :- "Btw aarvi I need to tell you something."

Aarvi :- "That we have to go to mumbai? Don't worry I'm ready!"

Aarvi grinned, jhanavi furrowed her eyebrows at aarvi, not understanding how she got to know.

Jhanavi :- "How you got to know?"

Aarvi :- "Kaveri maushi (masi) she told me yesterday when she dropped you. And I'm all ready i don't have any problems because SK lives there!"