Chapter 18 - Done.

Rakesh :- "Wow really vahini is coming back!"

Sarth :- "Yes she is coming back."

A smile appeared on sarth's face unknowingly as he said this. The thought of jhanavi coming back to their house warmed his heart and excited him. Even tho things still weren't good between them but they weren't bad either, it was like they were standing in the middle of the bridge instead of standing at the opposite ends now.

Rakesh :- "God I'm so happy, Kaku (Chachi) will be so happy too!"

Sarth :- "And there is a surprise for you guys."

Rakesh :- "Surprise?"

Sarth's could feel rakesh's curiosity increasing minute by minute but he wasn't going to tell him about his daughter on the phone, he wanted to see his brother's reaction who always a scolded him and asked him to make amends with his wife.

Sarth :- "You will see once we get there."

Rakesh :- "Oh come on sarth Tell me!"

Sarth chuckled thinking about rakesh's curious and irritated face. He denied his brother's request to tell him everything at this moment and disconnected the call after informing that they are coming back tomorrow.

Sarth smiled to himself thinking about tomorrow. He suddenly remembered the day before his marriage, how excited he was, how happy he was that he was finally starting a new chapter with jhanavi. Everything was perfect but then what happened? after just one month of their marriage?  Did he do any mistake?

Sarth ran his hand through his hair in frustration.

Sarth - "No sarth don't think about this atleast not now. Tomorrow is a big day for you."

Sarth shook away the thoughts and smiled. He started walking in the direction of jhanavi's tent.

◆◆◆

Jhanavi was in her tent thinking about tomorrow. After 5 years she was going back home, she just couldn't stop thinking about everyone's reaction what will they say? Will they be happy? after seeing her or will they turn their heads.

She didn't wanted to over think but she couldn't stop either. Her fear was making her overthink, about everything but she was not going to let it change her decision after all she was doing all this for her daughters. She already made the mistake of keeping aarvi away from her father for 5 years. She can't let her fears get in the way again. No.

Instead she was going to try to make up for the loss time.

Jhanavi - "I'll face it. I'll face everything again for my daughters. I can't let people get into my head again. I'll face the media too."

Jhanavi smiled in determination she was a mother now and nothing can break a mother. Not even people's harsh words.

"Jhanavi?" Jhanavi looked up to see sarth standing at the entrance, He always knocked before entering. She remembered how he didn't need to knock when it's just her in the room but he always told her, "I can't help it, I just do it unintentionally." And chuckled.

Jhanavi :- "Sarth. come in."

Sarth walked in, he grabbed the chair in the corner and sat down in front of jhanavi.

Sarth :-"I've called rakesh and told him that we are coming tomorrow. Did you talk to aai baba?"

They had discussed to tell their family about their decision, sarth was going to talk to rakesh, he didn't talked to his parents because he wanted to surprise his mother and well his Father was always busy. So rakesh it was. And she was going to talk her parents, actually Sarth had offered to talk to them himself but she told him that she wanted to talk to them first and of course she did.