Chapter 11 - Black out

Breaking news - "Famous Singer SK  fainted on stage during his live concert!"

Few hours ago.

Raj :- "I want everything to be perfect today ok! no excuses."

Sarth chuckled as he heard raj instructing all the their teams for what seemed like the 100th time now. He always got more nervous than Sarth on the day of his concert.

Sarth :- "Calm down raj it's just a concert."

Raj ended the call and sat down beside sarth.

Raj :- "How I am supposed to?! It's your concert today everyone is coming to see you! Everything should be perfect. There is still so much to do and surprisingly you are not nervous at all!"

Raj said all in one breath making sarth laugh, he patted his shoulder and smiled.

Sarth :- "Chill. "

He then stood up and walked in his changing room. all his outfits were arranged on the metal rack which was placed at the side. He one by one took out each and admired them. Every outfit designed according to his likes. colours, design of the fabric was not over the top it was simple and attractive the way he liked.

That told him alot, she still remembers everything about him like he does. This thought gave him a warm feeling in his heart. And Old moments  immediately started playing in his mind.

Flashback.

Sarth :- " Jaan this is wow! You will be a great fashion designer trust me."

Sarth complimented as he admired the design jhanavi made on his jacket.

Jhanavi :- "Sarth it's  not even that good."

Sarth :- "Yes it is! Just look at it. I'm going to wear this to my every concert from now on."

Sarth smiled and kissed jhanavi's cheek as he said, making her blush hard. 

Sarth :- "Hayee."

Sarth kept the jacket on the table and pulled jhanavi close making her blush even more. She hides her face in his chest which makes him laugh.

Jhanavi :- "God sarth what are you doing?"

Sarth :- "Showing my love."

Sarth  chinned her up which made her look him in the eyes, he pulled her more close, like that was even possible given their already close proximity, he then lean down.

Flashback end.

Noise of the door opening brought sarth out of his memory lane. He turned around to see who came in, it was jhanavi. What kind of a coincidence this was, he was just thinking about her and there she was infront of him, he thought.

She began saying something but he couldn't focus on her words because all his attention was in her eyes, all the emotions he had buried deep in came rushing back and the next thing he knew, he was really close to her.  Jhanavi too for a second couldn't understand what was going on she looked into his eyes maybe she too was trying to understand his emotions, he thought.

Sarth slowly bagan to lean down even jhanavi was leaning in but just then her phone started ringing. Much their dismay They both quickly moved away from each other. Emotional moment quickly got awkward.