Chapter 26 - Risk

First of all I'm extremely sorry I couldn't update because of my exams and college work which never seemed to end. And on top of that I was sick and still I am am sick but still I wanted to update because its been really long and didn't wanted to make you guys wait anymore longer.
Thank you so much for being so patient with me, I really hope you enjoy this chapter, happy reading ❤️
______________________________

Even after weeks no one in the family was ready to talk to manish, about anything. Everyone was hurt because of his actions and that's why no matter how many times he apologized no one forgave him.

Even asha, who always forgave him for almost everything, was not ready to forgive him this time. But that was not the only thing that was bothering the family members, everyone was in a chaotic battle with their own demons. 

Since the incident vinay, hardly spoke to anyone, getting scammed then getting betrayed by his own brother had a huge impact on him. He felt like a loser who couldn't get anything right to happen in his life, a loser who always screwed up. And the case which was still going on, only made things worse for him.

Rakesh tried to comfort his father but he couldn't find the proper words to reassure him, when he himself was struggling with emotions. Meghana's actions broke his heart, he couldn't even look at her, he couldn't even talk to her without thinking about it,  and she wouldn't stop bringing up the subject and apologize so that's why he avoided her at all cost.

And sarth jhanavi, were trying their best to solve all the problems. They were trying their best to help the family move on from what happened, from all the struggle but deep down they, themselves couldn't forget what had happened. Sarth couldn't forget the fact that his own father ruined his life not once but twice and jhanavi, deep down she too was hurt by then same thing, she was angry too.

●●●

After making the trio fall asleep Jhanavi walked in the room, to see sarth standing in the balcony.  She let out a long sigh, in all these sarth was usually quite, she knew in how much pain he was in, and she hated the fact that she couldn't do anything about it. She could only hope for things to go back to normal, the way they were before. The way everyone was before. But she knew it was not easy, it was going to be much much harder than they thought.

Jhanavi :- "Sarth."

Jhanavi stood beside sarth and kept her hand on top of his, making him look at her and smile a bit. For some minutes they both stayed quite and just enjoyed the comfort of each other's presence but then sarth said something which even jhanavi wondered.

Sarth :- "I think someone is doing this jaan."

Jhanavi wasn't surprised by this, she herself was suspecting the same thing. It was really weird that all these things, happened back to back, meghana getting  scammed, vinay uncle getting betrayed and then getting accused of scam. Everything was bizzare.

Sarth :- "Because all this that happened in these past couple of weeks, months. It's not just a coincidence. Someone planned this. I know it sounds stupid maybe but-

Jhanavi :- "I think the same sarth, someone is doing all this, that too on purpose. I've been thinking about it since past couple of weeks, and things don't add up."

Sarth :- "But why would someone target the whole family? What will they get by torchering us?"

Sarth was right, what would someone get by torchering their family. But  maybe a enemy from the past? Maybe some who was wronged by this family.

Jhanavi :- "Sarth maybe someone was wronged by this family...I-I mean maybe some
misunderstanding or something."

Jhanavi knew who must have caused it but she didn't wanted to say it and make sarth even more hurt.