Chapter 7 - Oh No.

Jhanavi laid down on the bed feeling extremely tired. Her team had just left after finishing the final outfit. For which they had to stay awake for all night  to complete the 4 outfits on time. As she laid down the memories of yesterday's evening made her worried. It was so unlike sarth he always cared about his staff but his behavior with J was so different.

And this concerned jhanavi alot. The way he looked at her, she could see the hurt and rage in his eyes.

Jhanavi - "It's all my fault. I wish I could Change the things that happened sarth."

Jhanavi felt herself tearing up she closed her eyes and remembered their sweet moments. How she used to tell him everything but now she didn't even tell him about his own daughter because of her fears. The thought of telling him now, crossed her mind several times but this time it was more strong.

Jhanavi - "Should I tell him about aarvi?"

Jhanavi contemplated. Maybe she should, after all he deserves to know. And aarvi would be so happy to finally meet her father. Even tho she doesn't ask, still jhanavi could see the questions in her eyes when she watches other kids playing with their father, or dropping them to school. She let out a long frustrated sigh as she messaged her temples.

Jhanavi :- "This is not going to be a easy decision."

"Of course it's not going to be jhanavi, right decisions are hard." Jhanavi looked up to see her mother standing beside her holding a cup of tea.

Jhanavi :- "Aai..How do you know?"

Uma :- "Your face says it all jhanavi. You met sarth right?"

Jhanavi :- "Yes aai And he seems so..so

Uma :- "Different?"

Uma completed the sentence for jhanavi, she handed jhanavi the cup of tea and sat down infront of her. Jhanavi nodded.

Jhanavi :- "He is different and distant. I'm not used to this sarth aai, You know I..I always known him as the calm and sweet person but now this sarth he is filled with rage.. he is broken and this is all my fault. And I don't know how to fix this."

Jhanavi felt the tears roll down her face, she wiped them away but still they didn't stop. Uma wiped the tears away then caressed her cheek.

Uma :-" Jhanavi you and I we both know the only solution to this is talking to him. Tell him everything. And most importantly tell him about aarvi."

Jhanavi :- "You are right aai I should tell him everything."

Jhanavi smiled feeling new hope in her heart that maybe everything will turn out good atleast for her daughter if not for herself.

Uma :- "Now get ready ok. And please today don't wear that mask don't try to hide yourself from him."

Jhanavi smiled and nodded. Uma smiled at her reassuringly before walking out then left.

Jhanavi :- "I'm going to face you today sarth."

"