Chapter 27 - Loss

This chapter is not edited.

Warning - This chapter contains the mention of ending life so please if this bothers you, don't continue or read at your own risk.
_

__________________________________

Sarth, and raj were digging up some past years newspapers in the library to find some information about manish and his beef with other business man but they couldn't find anything.  Sarth exactly knew why, his father definetly silenced the media so his so called image won't be spoiled.

Sarth :- Mr.kulkarni probably silenced the media with money.

Raj :- Now what we are supposed to do?

Sarth :- We need to find information in his files, but he keeps them in the locker of his office.

Raj :- We need to do something to get it.

Raj and sarth discussed ways to get the files as they walked out of the library and walked to their car. Before they could get in, they heard shouts for help from a distance. Both shared a quick glance and ran towards the noise, as they got close they were shocked to see a man shouting for help.

Raj :- Mohit?! Reena?!

Sarth was shocked but it was not really the time to ask questions, so both raj and sarth ran towards mohit, he himself was really injured, his arm was broken and blood was coming out of his head.

Mohit :- Ple-ase save my sister.

Mohit managed to say before falling unconscious. Raj quickly started trying to get mohit out and Sarth rushed to reena's side to get her out but her side of the car was crushed and her state was really horrible. Sarth was trying his best to get reena out but couldn't, they needed professionals for this. So without wasting anymore time sarth took out his mobile and called the police and ambulance.

●●●

Mohit woke up in pain and blurrred vision, he tried adjust his vision by squanting his eyes. He was in a hospital room, at first he was confused but then he remembered what had happened.

Mohit :- Ree-reena..

Feeling worried for his sister he immediately tried to get but before he could Kaveri burst in and made me lie down again.

Kaveri :- Don't do that..You need rest.

Mohit :- Where and how is reena?

At this kaveri closed her eyes and looked away making mohit even more scared.

Mohit :- Kaveri... reena how is she?

Kaveri :- Mo-mohit reena..

Kaveri burst out crying making mohit terrified for his sister, he had hoped that she was ok and was still with him.

Mohit :- Kaveri..m-my si-ster..She..

Kaveri :- She left us.

After hearing this devastating news mohit went blank, he couldn't think or say anything.

Mohit :- Reena..

Mohit quickly sat up, he removed all the injection attached to him and rushed out of the door ignoring kaveri who was trying to stop him. No way this was true, reena can't leave him like this, she promised that they are in this together she can't leave him.

Mohit frantically tried to search for her room, some doctors tried to stop him get him back in his room but he ignored them, he needs to see his sister.