Chapter 29 - 2 months

Whole family was quietly sitting in the living room, watching the news after manish's arrest. Whole media was talking about him and his dirty deeds. It was really upsetting for everyone, listening to people continually talking about a man the who was once their family, did so many worse things but they have to bear it.

But some good things were coming out of it too, everyone including media and people were prasing sarth for standing up against his father and for revealing his dark side to the world.

And they were expressing their regret for once calling the noble man niraj a loser, and fraud. Some even apologized to his family and wished them well.

Mohit was really greatful to sarth, he expressed his gratitude for clearing his father's name and even apologized to him, to yashita and the whole family for his bad deed. The family of course forgave him because once someone from their own family ruined the poor guy's life.

Just as they were about to switch off the tv and go to their rooms, sarth got a phone call from the police officer. He quickly answered it.

Officer :- "Mr.Sarth Manish kulkarni has been shot by vihan patil."

Sarth was shocked, His whole mind went blank. He couldn't hear what the officer was saying nor he could hear what his family members were asking.
His father was no more. No Matter how much he hated him, he never wanted this to happen to his father. His eyes welled up and his throat got heavy but somehow he got hold on himself and got back to his sense.

Officer :- "Mr.sarth are you there?"

Sarth got back to his sense he looked at his family members faces, they all looked concerned. How was he going to tell them this news and especially his mother, vinaay and yashita.

Sarth :- "Yes officer I'm here. I'm listening."

Officer :- "Vihan patil even shot himself."

Sarth :- "What?"

After 2 months.

It's been two months since what happened. After hearing the news his whole family was shocked and heartbroken.

After all his father was once part of the family and no one wished this fate for him. His mother, was heartbroken but deep down she knew that her husbands bad karma was going to come haunting him.

And sarth, he was in a mixed emotions. As a son he was upset but it was just because of the blood relation. His father never acted like his father, he never did anything for sarth, for his happiness. And that's why they never formed a deep connection, to feel devasted. His remaining feeling were gone the day he learned about his father's dark side.

Same was happening with the rest of the family, they were upset, but that was because he was just, once part of their life but the moment they all learned everything. Things, feelings changed.

That day, police found a letter in vihan patil's hand. It was for mohit. The letter revealed a lot of things, it revealed the truth about his sisters accident. It turned out that, it was not vihan who made the accident happen, it was his wife, shweta who did it. And the moment vihan learned about this he took her down too.  Also in that letter vihan apologized to mohit for ruining his life....