Chapter 9 - Ye kaha aa gaye ham

Aarvi :- "Aai Please let me go with jiya to her house na."

Aarvi begged jhanavi with a innocent look. Jiya had invited aarvi to come to her house so they could play and enjoy more and aarvi was so excited about it but jhanavi she was worried because jiya was sarth's daughter she didn't know why or how but it didn't changed the fact that she was this daughter. And going to her house meant going to his house.

And she was not really sure if she should let her go what if sarth found out about her will he take her away?

Aarvi :- "Aai please na!"

Jiya :- "Aunty please let her come."

Yash :- "Yes aunty please!"

The trio begged jhanavi giving her the puppy look. Making her more worried and confused.

Meghana :- "Jhanavi please let her come I'll drop her home myself on time."

Meghana reassured jhanavi with a smile. Now jhanavi glanced at the trio once and reluctantly agreed.

Jhanavi :- "Ok go and enjoy."

Aarvi :- "Thank you aai!"

Aarvi hugged jhanavi after asking her to bend down with a excited smile, jhanavi patted her back and smiled. Meghana again reassured jhanavi that she will take care of her and will drop her home in time which made jhanavi feel relaxed a bit.

Aarvi then bid bye to jhanavi and walked away with meghana, jiya and yash. When aarvi was walking away with them jhanavi felt upset. She was not used to aarvi going with someone else to someone else's house but this was not a stranger's house, she was going to her dad's house.

Jhanavi - "Bappa take care of my daughter."

Jhanavi prayed to bappa as she looked on at them.

◆◆◆

Luckily sarth had finished his recording earlier so he decided to come home to spend the rest of the time with jiya. When he opened the door of the room, he saw jiya playing with yash and little one. Sarth was really surprised and happy at the same time to see his little one.

Sarth :- "Hey Guys!"

Aarvi :- "SK!!"

Aarvi jumped down the bed and rushed to sarth, he sat down on his knees and hugged her, Even jiya and yash ran up to him and hugged him tight. Now This unexpected hug caused sarth to fall back on the floor with the trio but he made sure none of them was hurt. The trio started laughing, sarth first tried to fake a glare at them but he too then burst out laughing.

Sarth :- "Damn you naughty kids."

The Trio laughed more and sat followed by Sarth.

Aarvi :- "That was fun!"

Jiya :- "Yes Let's do it again!"

Yash :- "Yes good idea!"

Before the trio could run back to do it again sarth held them back.

Sarth :- "No we are not doing it again ok. I don't want you guys to get hurt."

The trio nodded with a understanding smile. Which made sarth relax.

Sarth :- "So little one you here?"

Aarvi :- "Yes Jiya and yash invited me to play!"

The trip grinned at each other then high fived.

Jiya :- "And baba her name is aarvi."

Sarth :- "Wow that's a very beautiful name little one."