Chapter 5 - Ye Dooriyan

First of all I'm really sorry due to some personal reasons I couldn't post yesterday's chapter.
_________________________________

Jhanavi :- "Aarvi no fights ok be good!"

Jhanavi instructed aarvi as they walked out of the principals office of aarvi's new school.

Aarvi :- "Ok boss."

Aarvi giggled as she looked at jhanavi's done face.

Jhanavi :- "Aarvi I'm very serious."

Jhanavi said as she crossed her arms to her chest and glared at aarvi.

Aarvi :- "I'm serious too aai."

Aarvi made a serious face and crossed her arms to her chest just like jhanavi.

Jhanavi :- "Deva!"

Aarvi burst out laughing she gestured to her mother to kneel down, jhanavi furrowed her eyebrows and knelt  down infront of aarvi.

Jhanavi :- "Kay?" (what?)

Aarvi smiled at jhanavi and kissed her cheek, making jhanavi smile. Jhanavi pulled aarvi's cheek and hugged her tightly. Only because of aarvi she was here today otherwise she would have jumped off the terrace that day .

Flashback.

Jhanavi stood closer to the railings of the terrace, she contemplated if she should just jump off this terrace and end everything or to start over new and fresh.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She was about to climb on the railing but suddenly she felt dizzy and nauseous, She held the railing tightly trying to balance herself.

Flashback end.

Later she learned that she was pregnant with aarvi, after that her changed. Only goal of her life became aarvi, her happiness. Jhanavi pulled away from the hug and kissed aarvi's cheek.

Jhanavi :- "Enjoy your day."

Aarvi :- "Yes aai and You too!"

The mother daughter duo smiled at each other. Jhanavi picked her up and walked over to the staff room, she introduced herself and aarvi to her class teacher.

Mahika :- "Hi Aarvi! I'm mahika your new class teacher."

Mahika smiled and knelt down infront of aarvi.

Aarvi :- "Hi mam!"

Aarvi smiled and waved, mahika looked at jhanavi and smiled. She explained jhanavi aarvi's schedule which included lot of activities.

Jhanavi :- "Mam please take care of her, sometimes she becomes a naughty child."

Jhanavi chuckled as she felt aarvi's glare.

Mahika :- "Don't worry. I'll take good care."

Mahika smiled at jhanavi reassuringly. Now jhanavi felt reassured that aarvi will definitely enjoy here, she just hoped aarvi would make some good friends too.

Jhanavi :- "Aarvi now I'll have to go to work, don't trouble your teacher."

Aarvi nodded and grinned. Mahika again reassured jhanavi that she will take good care of aarvi and that she would get comfortable with the kids also. which eased jhanavi's tension more.

Jhanavi :- "All the best."

Aarvi :- "Same to you too aai. Be good at your work!"

Jhanavi fake glared at aarvi who giggled seeing her mother's failed glare.