Chapter 13 - Camp.

I'm really sorry for not updating the chapter yesterday I was not feeling well and it was horrible that's why I couldn't, I'm really sorry again.

●●●

Jhanavi was on the terrace thinking about what had happend in the hospital. Her heart broke everytime she remembered his broken face when he asked her the question, why she left. She knew he deserved the answer but she just couldn't pluck up the courage, to tell him everything. All because of her damn fears.

All these years her fear of not deserving him and ruining his life grew more and more which is now making her hold herself back. How many times she pushed herself but at the last moment something happend. Either she herself gave up or something else happened. She was tired of everything but nothing was going to change now.

In Raahon Ke Darmiyaan

Kaise Hue Faasle

Koi To Hogi Wajah

Hum Pehle Se Na Rahe

Everything just changed, just few years back she used to tell him everything but now she was hiding so many things from him.

Jhanavi :- "I wish I could change things. I wish we could go back to being us sarth...How happy we were na sarth. but now we just..We can't even have one normal conversation without arguing."

Ghum Hue Jaane Kahan

Reh Gayi Parchaiyan

Chup Hum Dono Yahan

Reh Gayi Khaamoshiyan

Tears rolled down her cheeks as she slowly sat down on the floor and burst out crying. She missed him so much, his loving smile, his touch, the way he looked at her, the way he called her jaan. Everything.

Jhanavi :- "I miss you so much."

Kaisi Majbooriyon Mein

Chal Rahe Hum Dooriyon Pe

Saath Hokar Bhi Juda Hai

Aaye Hum Kahaan

Suddenly it started raining as if even the nature was crying with her and jhanavi, she just sat there and let herself get soaked in the rain.

◆◆◆

Rakesh :- "God sarth you are already not well and here you are standing in the rain and letting yourself get soaked."

Rakesh scolded sarth as he dragged him back in the room from the balcony.

Sarth :- "I was just thinking about something then suddenly it started raining."

Sarth's voice came out really low, he was still lost in his own thought and rakesh didn't had to think much hard to guess what and whom he was thinking about.

He watched sarth slowly walk towards the bed and sit down. He just shook his head in disappointment at sarth he knew one more thing that he was in too much rage to admit anything. But someone have to finally say it. Rakesh took out a towel from the cupboard and threw it at him.

Rakesh :- "Sarth-

Sarth :- "Let's just not talk about that rakesh. There is no point in it! You will tell me to sort things out with her and then I will tell you how nothing is going to go back to the way it was."