Chapter 25 - Broke

Sarth :- "Thank you so much vihan uncle for helping us."

Earlier sarth and his lawyer were having trouble in getting vinaay bailed, but then vihan unexpectedly came with his lawyer and helped sarth in getting bail for vinaay, And that meant alot to sarth because, right now when his own father was treating his own family like trash, vihan was the only one who helped his family without any blood relationship.

Vihan :- "Don't thank me sarth, you guys are like my family."

Vinaay :- "You always helped us vihan in so many ways, without any expectations. And then here is my brother who is turning against his own family."

Vinaay frowned and shook his head, sarth knew that this whole thing had made a huge impact on his uncle and that was only because of his father, he was feeling so much anger for his father, for his actions, first he made his jhanavi leave her own house then he betrayed his mother and now his own brother. Why was his Father like this? Why was he so selfish?

All this was really frustrating for him and for his family. He had to do something about this, he had to talk to his father, he had to make him understand that his actions are making the family suffer.

Vihan :- "I know what manish did was not good but please don't hate him for what he did, maybe-

Vinaay :- "No vihan you don't have to explain his side, we all know he did everything on purpose. He was always like this, just selfish."

Vinaay clenched his fist, both sarth and  vihan could see the hatred and anger in his eyes for his brother.

Vihan :- "Vinaay but-

Vinaay :- "No vihan I don't want to listen anything about manish kulkarni."

With that vinaay strommed off to sarth's car, sarth and vihan both let out a long sigh. Sarth felt hurt that when the whole family needed manish, when they needed him by their side manish choose to betray them, he choose to stay away. Was his father always like this? How come he never seen it?

Sarth was snapped back from his thoughts when vihan patted jis shoulder and smiled at sarth reassuringly.

Vihan :- "Don't worry sarth, everything will sort out."

Sarth nodded and smiled at vihan greatfully, vihan's words really made him feel somewhat better.

Sarth :- "Thanks uncle. Now I'll get going, everyone must be waiting."

Vihan :- "Sure and take care."

With that sarth started walking towards his car while thinking about his father.

Sarth - "I can't let my family suffer because of one person, I have to do something about this."

◆◆◆

Reena :- "I don't understand why vihan uncle helped sarth to get vinaay bailed?"

Reena with a confused and desperate for answer look asked mohit who was reading a book. And at this question of her, he glanced at her then chuckled dryly, he very well knew why vihan did it. It was his strategy, something like divide and conquer.

Mohit :- "It's part of the strategy. He just wants to stay on the good books of the kulkarni family."

Reena :- "So he can destroy them later?"

At this mohit closed his book and  furrowed his eyebrows, feeling worried for the family, would vihan really go out of his way and hurt the family? No no he wouldn't, right? All this question made mohit even more worried plus tensed. He didn't wanted anything bad to happen to the kulkarni family. They didn't deserved it, they already suffered enough because of manish's bad deeds now they deserved to suffer more.