Chapter 23 - Accused.

Rakesh at a cafe with his friends hanging out, after a long time. And  that's why they all were sharing what happened to them in these past months.

Nitin :- "God a month ago like an idiot I invested my money in a scheme thinking my money would be double but man I lost them all."

At this some friends started consoling nitin but some were yelling at him for believing such a stupid thing, and rakesh was one of them.

Rakesh :- "Nitin these schemes are fraud ok, no one should believe them."

Nitin :- "Oh really you are saying this when you, yourself invested in that scheme."

At this rakesh became confused, what was nitin talking about? Yeah he did get the advice from meghana when they were struggling but he had decided not to invest as he didn't believe them, he even told meghana not to.

Rakesh :- "No I didn't. what are you talking about?"

Nitin :- "I saw your wife at the office with her friend, so I thought even you are investing."

Rakesh couldn't believe it, meghana was at the office? That means she did invested. No that's not possible he clearly told her not to but then what was she doing at the office? Rakesh's head started spinning, then he recalled meghana's odd behavior from a month, and the day when she looked like she lost everything.

He had asked her countless time but she didn't tell him anything, she just told him that she was upset because of a fight with her mother. And he believed her, even after that day she didn't had money, she didn't even wore any of her jewellery. He even asked her but she told him that she had given it to clean and polish them.

Rakesh - She lied?

Rishi :- "That means your wife invested without your knowledge?"

Rishi asked with a shocked expression, all his friends started repeating the same question with the same expression as rishi. Nitin even showed him the photo of the list of investors, he clicked so he can contact them if anything happened. And when  Rakesh saw meghana's name on that list, he got furious and upset at the same time. How can meghana do this to him? How can she just betray him like this.

Mangesh :- "Rakesh don't be mad. This happens, our wife do all kinds of things but never tell us."

Rishi :- "And that's not good."

Mangesh :- "I just want to say let it go."

Viki :- "We shouldn't be saying anything, this is rakesh's personal matter."

Nitin :- "I'm sorry rakesh I didn't know that you weren't aware of this situation otherwise I wouldn't have said anything."

Rakesh :- "It's not your fault nitin don't apologize. Because of you atleast I got to know about it otherwise I don't know how long she would have kept this as a secret from me."

Rakesh was feeling heartbroken, he couldn't believe that meghana invested money in that scheme even after he clearly told her not to and after losing their earned money from all the hardwork she  didn't even tell him anything, instead she lied to him, She broke his trust.

Rakesh :- "I'll see you guys later."

With that rakesh stood up, and rushed out of the cafe to his car. Whole drive he kept thinking about everything, questions started running through his mind. He lost his trust in meghana, if she can hide such a big thing then what else can ahe hide.

From a month he felt so worried for meghana, he even asked her countless times, heck he even got emotional after seeing her so upset but still even then meghana didn't tell him anything and continued lying.