Chapter 14 - Big truth.

Jhanavi :- "Sorry aarvi but we got late because of the traffic na."

Jhanavi apologized as they sat down in the middle seats of the bus.

Aarvi :- "Still we got late. And that's why jiya, yash are sitting in the different bus!"

Aarvi complained to jhanavi and did her famous sad look which as usual made jhanavi chuckle.

Jhanavi :- "Don't worry You can meet them at the camp . We will reach there in two hours."

Aarvi :- "Really?"

Jhanavi :- "Yes. So now take some rest. so you will have plenty of energy to do mischives."

Jhanavi ruffled aarvi's hair which made aarvi giggle as she . rested her head on jhanavi's lap and fell asleep right away, leaving jhanavi alone to her thoughts, Which were always surrounded around sarth. Every day same thing repeated over and over but she just never got the solution to it. Sometimes she feared that sarth was going to find out everything suddenly and that was going to cause great chaos.

And If that actually happened what would she do? How would she explain herself to him? She knew that it was not going to be very easy, he was going to be very mad and maybe she deserved it for hiding his own daughter from him.

When her thoughts got unbearable she shook away her thoughts and decided to just let destiny decide everything like always. She pulled out her phone and scrolled through instagram and specially SK's instagram. He had posted his photo recently which got lot of female comments for jhanavi's dismay.

@Username12 :- "Oh My god he is go hot!" 🔥

@Username :- "Please get me a man like him!" 😭

Reply

@username24 - "And please get me him!" 😭😎

Jhanavi - "Back off he is already married."

Jhanavi felt herself getting angry at the comments which usually never bothered her but today they were because every other girl wanted to marry him even tho he was already married.

Jhanavi almost typed a reply but later she just decided to delete it. because ofcourse she didn't wanted him to know and she didn't wanted the media to get anymore gossips. So she closed the app and plugged in her earphones, she shuffled her playlist which played..Kash aisa hota of darshan raval which made jhanavi more emotional.

Jhanavi - "Just great."

She closed her eyes and let the beautiful memories flash infront of her eyes which were mixed with some broken ones.

◆◆◆

After 2 hours finally they arrived at the camp much to yash and jiya's relief who were upset the whole journey because aarvi had to sit in a different bus. So they couldn't play with each other in the bus but Sarth did manage to lighten up their mood by playing with them and singing them a song but the smile they had right now just at the thought of meeting their best friend was different and priceless.

Sarth :- "Alright kids, let's go!"

As sarth said this, jiya and yash ran inside with other kids making Sarth laugh as he followed after them, who were busy looking around trying to find aarvi.

After a while teachers had to calm all the kids because they were causing alot of chaos, they made all of them stand in a line and told them all the rules they had to follow during this camp .
The staff even requested the parents to stand behind them which only consisted of mothers much to sarth' uncomfortableness.