Chapter 2 - Aasan nahi yaha.

Sarth quickly rushed to his room he was feeling really tired because of the night concert he had just done. But that was his new schedule now, he didn't work in the day much because he wanted to give his time to jiya so instead he started working at night.

This made him really tired but he didn't really care..Well he didn't care about anything or anyone expect jiya nowadays.

He quickly showered and then checked the time it was 8 in the morning. Now He had to wake up jiya, so He walked to her room which was right next to his.

He slowly opened the door to see her still asleep,He smiled as he walked in and sat down on the bed. He caressed her hair which made her smile in sleep, she was looking like a cute little angel who brightened up his life.

Sarth :- "Jiya its time to wake up."

Jiya :- Please Five more minutes baba.

Jiya groaned and snuggled into her blanket. Sarth chuckled this was a daily thing, five more minutes always turned into half an hour.

Sarth :- "Ok just five minutes right?"

Jiya nodded, sarth smiled mischievously and started tickling her.

Jiya :- Baba!

Jiya started laughing and kicking, sarth too couldn't stop laughing.

Sarth :- "Can't be late for school olaf."

Jiya sat up and pouted sarth chuckled and ruffled her already messy hair. He picked her up in his arms and started walking to the bathroom.

Jiya :- "Baba why do you always wake me up like this?"

Jiya asked as she rested her head on his shoulder.

Sarth :- "Because one laugh in the morning brightens your whole day."

Jiya :- "Who told you this?"

Jiya asked with a curious little smile, making Sarth stop in his track and remembered the moment when she told him this, His smile instantly faded and turned into a scowl.

Jiya :- "Baba sang na!" (Dad tell me)

Jiya was now fully awake and was looking at with curiosity Sarth took a deep breath and masked his scowl, he smiled at jiya and kissed her cheeks.

Sarth :- "No one important Olaf. And Now enough questions ok we have to get ready for school."

He started walking towards the bathroom again. He opened the door and placed jiya on the little stool which was infront of her little sink.

Sarth :- "Now brush your teeth well ok And take a clean bath."

Jiya nodded while taking her brush and toothpaste, Sarth kissed her cheek and walked to the cupboard he took out her uniform and placed it on the bed. He then took her bag and just made sure everything was ready, but as Jiya is a very organised kid he didn't had to worry too much about her.

He always got compliments for jiya.

Jiya!

Sarth turned to the door to see meghana coming in.

Meghana :- "Good morning sarth."

Meghana smiled at sarth he too smiled back and wished her good morning.

Sarth :- "Good morning meghana
Jiya is in their taking bath."

Meghana :- "Ok I'll get her ready."