Chapter 15 - Omg

I'm really sorry for not updating for some days. Actually I had a allergic reaction that's why I was not well and couldn't update. I'm trying my best to go back to my original schedule  and update daily But because of my health issue I couldn't I just hope I'll be able to update faster thank you so much for always waiting patiently This chapter is a long one for you guys.
______________

Sarth caressed aarvi's hair as he watched her sleep.

Sarth - "She looks so cute."

Sarth was feeling really emotional, it was a beautiful feeling for him. When he got to know that she is his daughter he was really mad at jhanavi for not telling him about her, but when he saw his Little one, his daughter, running towards him all his anger melted. His anger was replaced with father's love, He  picked aarvi up in his arms and hugged her tight.

He wanted to tell her then and there that he is her father but it was something they both should do together, not alone. And he didn't wanted to overwhelm her with all this information.

"Sarth." Someone called his name in a whisper, he turned to see jhanavi, She gesturing him to follow her and he did.

Jhanavi :- "We need to talk."

Sarth :- "Yes about lot of things."

For a Minute they just stood their in silence looking at each other. Lot of thoughts and questions were running through sarth's mind he wanted to ask her everything but he knew that, it was not the right time, right now he need to focus on aarvi.

Jhanavi :- "Sarth when I said I was afraid to lose her that doesn't mean, I was afraid that you will take her away from me. I can never think anything like that, specially not about you. It was something else."

Sarth :- "What do you mean by something else?"

Jhanavi :- "It's..It's no.. Nothing."

Jhanavi avoided eye contact with sarth which made him suspicious. Something was definitely going on but what? Sarth let out a long sigh, she was definitely feeling hesitant about something and he need to talk to her about it calmly.

Sarth :- "Let's walk."

Jhanavi nodded. They both began to walk towards the open ground in the camp, none of them said anything they just kept walking in silence which was really comfortable. Finally when they were near a bench they both sat down and feeling relaxed.

Jhanavi :- "You know when I got to know that I was pregnant I just wanted to hug you and tell you that we are pregnant. But...

Sarth :- "You couldn't."

Jhanavi :- "I'm so sorry for that sarth."

Sarth shrugged his shoulders and gave her a weak smile.

Sarth :- "Jhanavi I can't say that I'm not mad at you. For 5 years I was kept in the dark but let's just not talk about it for now because that's not important. What important is, our daughter aarvi."

Jhanavi :- "You know at the time of my delivery I really missed you..Like really. Every pregnant woman had her husband with her holding her hand and here I was alone. Well my parents were there with me even kaveri but I just missed you."

Sarth could see tears in her eyes he could feel her pain, he gently wrapped his arm around her shoulder and gently rubbed it. Unfortunately there was no way sarth could go back and change it but he can change things now.

Jhanavi :-  "When our daughter was born, everyone  was suggesting different names for her but I had already decided the name... aarvi."

Jhanavi smiled at sarth he too smiled back at her, he remembered the moment when they were deciding  names for their child when they were together.