Chapter 17 - Fairy.

Guys for some scenes I'll mention some songs which I listened While writing So please listen to them to enhance the reading experience.
_____________________________

Sarth and jhanavi were sitting with jiya and aarvi in their tent.

When they realized the girls had heard their entire conversation they were shocked but before they could explain anything the girls ran towards them and hugged them tight. This unexpected action brought tears of joy to them, it was the most beautiful feeling for them as a parents,finally they were feeling like a complete family.

After the hug, like they expected Aarvi and jiya asked lot of questions, like why they didn't live with them before? and why they weren't around most of the time. Jhanavi and sarth both were feeling nervous about this how they were going to answer them without overwhelming them with all the answers.

So they first decided to take them Inside their tent and then explain to them everything.

◆◆◆

Jhanavi was feeling nervous, how they were going to answer. Well She knew this day was going to come one day, she knew she had to answer her daughters every question but she never expected that her daughter's would find out everything this way.

She kept glancing at the girls then at sarth who seemed to be thinking about something. She was glad that he was here with here it made her feel relaxed and safe.

But what was he thinking? She just hoped that her daughter's wouldn't be upset about it.

Sarth :- "So olaf and simba, I'm going to tell you a story."

At the mention of poem both the girls got excited. Sarth smiled warmly at them then began to tell them the poem.

Sarth :- "Ek tha raja jisko mili ek rani Sab tha acha puri hui uski kahani Ban gaya uska chotasa ashiyaan."

Jhanavi smiled at her daughters who were listening intensly, they had a small smile on their face while listening which made both sarth and her smile bright. That's the thing jhanavi loved about sarth he always made complicated and hard things simple. He knew how to untie a knot with easy steps.

Sarth :-  "Par phir aaya ek toofan
Raja ka pura ashiyan kho gaya
Aur Chali gayi uski rani."

Sarth's smile dropped and so did the girls,sarth glanced at jhanavi before continuing, the moment was really emotional for both of them. Their eyes were filled with so many emotions.

Aarvi :- "Why the queen left?"

Jiya :- "And Where did she go?"

Aarvi and jiya asked with a worried look, which made sarth and jhanavi snap out of their trance. Sarth focused his attention back on them, he smiled at them as he picked them both and made them sit on his lap.

Jhanavi's heart ached as she remembered the days, the days she refered to as the dark ones. How much they both had suffered.

Sarth :- "Raja tha bada pareshan
Sab kuch jo tha badal gaya.
Par phir aayi ek choti si pari
Jisne ki raja ki sari pareshani dur
Aur bana diya uska Naya ashiyaan."

Aarvi and jiya smiled excitedly at this.

Aarvi :- "Then what happened?"

Sarth :- Par bhi thi ek choti si kami  Raja abhi tha thoda pareshaan.
Abhi Khalisa lagta
uska ye naya ashiyaan.

Jiya :- "Then another fairy came?"

Jiya asked with a curious look, both the girls started clapping when sarth smiled and nodded.