Chapter 30 - New Chapter in life

Jhanavi :- "Oh my god I'm so nervous sarth, please you check it!

Jhanavi was feeling nauseaous, overtired and sleepy since 5 weeks now. And not only that she even missed her periods, so because of all this, sarth and jhanavi decided to get a pregnancy test done.

Sarth :- "Jhanavi calm down ok don't worry. Its going to be all good."

Just as sarth said this, the results started to show. Feeling nervous jhanavi held sarth's hand tight, he gave it a gentle squeez then checked the results. And to their joy the results came positive, jhanavi was pregnant. They were going to be parents again!

Sarth :- "Jaan we are going to be parents once more!"

Sarth smiled excitedly at jhanavi who had the same smile on her face, he pulled her in a warm hug. It was a extra special feeling and moment for them because this time, they were together.

Sarth :- "God I'm soo happy jaan!"

Sarth pulled away from the hug but not completely, he kissed jhanavi's forehead and then gave her a quick kiss. The joy they both were feeling was hard to explain in words, after all the, hardships and obstacles finally a great moment had came in their life. Sarth kneeled down infront of jhanavi and kissed her belly then wrapped his arms around her belly in a hug.

Sarth :- "This is real right?"

Sarth asked jhanavi with tears in his eyes, jhanavi smiled at him and cupped his face.

Jhanavi :- "Yes sarth this is real, You are going to be a baba again!"

Sarth :- "And you are you going to be a aai again!"

Jhanavi :- "And aarvi, jiya...

Sarth :- "Big sisters!"

Sarth and jhanavi chuckled with tears in their eyes, thinking about their cute little daughters becoming big sisters.

Jhanavi :- "Everyone is going to be so happy!"

Sarth :- "It's soo amazing jaan. Thank you so much for coming into my life and giving me this happiness!"

Sarth stood up and pulled jhanavi in a hug.

●●●●

Aarvi :- "Really aai you have a small baby inside?"

Aarvi smiled excitedly as she kept her small hands on jhanavi's belly followed by jiya and yash.

Jhanavi :- "Yes."

Jiya :- "Can the baby hear us?"

Jhanavi :- "Not yet."

Yash :- "When will the baby come out?"

Sarth :- "In 9 months."

Aarvi :- "Why not now?! I want to see the baby now!"

Jiya :- "And play with the baby!"

Yash :- "Teach the baby games!"

Sarth and jhanavi chuckled at their questions and excitement. Honestly even they couldn't wait for the baby to come into this world but no matter what, the baby will come after 9 months only.

Sarth :- "Calm down my three musketeers, The baby will come out in 9 months. But even after that you guys can play and teach the baby things when the baby turns 1."

The trio frowned at the thought of waiting for too long. Sarth and jhanavi shared a look, she gestured for him to talk to them, he smiled and made the trio sit on his lap.