Chapter 10 - Mission for everyone.

when astha got to know that jhanavi is back in mumbai through raj. She couldn't hold herself back she asked him when jhanavi was coming to the office. And when he told her she was coming today she immediately got ready and arrived at the office early.

She didn't tell anyone, not sarth not anyone from her family and she even ordered raj not tell anyone. Because She didn't wanted anyone to spoil her plan of convincing jhanavi to come back in her son's life. She knew if sarth got to know about her plan he would be furious with her but if her one small effort was actually going to change things for her son then she was ready to bear his wrath.

She didn't know why jhanavi left this was the question which haunted her all these years, she always regretted that she couldn't do anything to stop her but now she was going to try again. Maybe this time she will would be able to change things.

Raj :- "Aunty are you sure about this?"

She could clearly see the tension on his face. Well who was she kidding even she was tensed but she had to do it and she was sure.

Astha :- "Yes I'm sure. I'm going to convince my daughter in law to come back."

Raj :- "All the best I hope you succeed."

Raj gave her a genuine motivating smile which boosted her confidence a little. She just hoped she would be able to do what she planned. While she was lost in her thought, jhanavi walked in the office.

Astha stood up from her chair, she felt her eyes well up after 5 years she was seeing her daughter in law. She slowly walked towards jhanavi who had the same expression as her, moist eyes and a happy smile on the face.

Jhanavi :- "Aai."

Jhanavi touched her feet, even after years, even after what happened, jhanavi still called her aai and this made astha feel truly happy.  She pulled her into a tight hug and burst out crying.

Astha :- "I missed you so much jhanavi."

Jhanavi :- "I missed you too aai."

They both stayed like that for a minute then pulled away. Jhanavi wiped astha's tears and astha did the same.

Jhanavi :- "How are you?"

Astha :- "I'm trying to be better. But you tell me how are you?"

Jhanavi :- "Never better."

Jhanavi gave her a small weak smile which told astha how miserable she was.

Astha :- "Jhanavi Nothing is same without you.. Not me, not our family, not sarth ." 

At this jhanavi avoided looking at astha, she looked anywhere but at her. Which made astha upset. See could clearly feel something was stopping her but what. She needs to find out.

Astha :- "Jhanavi please come back.. Please come back in sarth's life."

Astha pleaded with jhanavi she just couldn't see them miserable like this. Everyday she had to see her son pretend to be happy and now the look in jhanavi's eyes told her she did the same.

Jhanavi :- "Aai please I can't. I can't come back Nothing will go right if I did."

Astha :- "But why? What happened? What made you leave jhanavi and what is stopping you from coming back?"

Astha looked into her eyes with desperation for answers.

Jhanavi :- "Aai please."

Jhanavi hung her head low she avoided looking at astha which made astha more worried, she could feel her only hope fading away.