Chapter 28 - We are in the end game now

Warning - This chapter contains the mention of gun and firing also it mentions ending life so if any of this bothers you, don't continue or read at your own risk.

Now let's jump right into the chapter.
____________________________

Sarth smiled lightly as he flipped through the photo album of his childhood. This innocent child had no idea what was going to happen in his life, next.

How it was going to turn upside down. Tears formed in his eyes as he stopped at one photo of his, with his father. He was in his father's arm and his father was smiling, looking at him. It was such a innocent photo, a child who thought that his father was the best father, only if he knew the truth.

He still couldn't digest the truth, it was so hard. He knew that his father was no saint but he didn't know that he was no less than a devil. Tears replaced with anger in his eyes, his father ruined a happy family. Because of his father young reena lost her life, because of him mohit doesn't have a family anymore.

He have to pay for his sins. Sarth closed the album and kept it aside. It's going to be hard for him but he have to do it, he have to keep his emotions aside.

"Sarth."

Sarth looked up to see jhanavi standing beside him, she moved the album and sat down beside him. Sarth weakly smiled at her and rested his head in her lap as she ran her hand through his hair.

Sarth :- "Why he did this jaan? Like he didn't even thought about his wife, his kids. He just...

Jhanavi held sarth's hand tight as she now caressed his forehead.  Sarth hide his face in her lap and burst out crying.

Sarth :- "Mr.Kulkarni ruined everything for everyone because of his selfishness, jaan. I thought my father was changing, I was soo happy that finally he was being good but no, he betrayed his own brother, his own wife and ruined a family."

Jhanavi couldn't hold back her tears now, she rested her head on top of his and wrapped her arms around him, as he continued to let it all out.

●●●●

Just then they heard a knock at the door, sarth and jhanavi sat up straight and wipped their tears.

Sarth :- "I'll open it."

Sarth stood up followed by jhanavi, he opened the door to see yashita, It looked like she was about to cry.

Sarth :- "Yashita."

Sarth quickly hugged yashita. After telling him everything, mohit told others too, which made everyone feel betrayed and broken by manish. Especially yashita, she couldn't believe the fact that, their own father ruined others to earn his success.

Yashita :- "Dada why our baba did all this? Why he had to ruin mohit's family?"

Sarth had been asking the same questions from the moment he learned the truth. Why? Why Manish kulkarni did all this? What he earned by stealing someone else's happiness? Only he can answer them.  Sarth glanced at jhanavi, she held his hand and gave it a gentle squeez reassuring him that she was here, which made him feel better.

Yashita :- "Now do we have to send him to jail?"

Sarth pulled away from the hug and stroked his sisters hair and nodded which made yashita teare up even more.

Yashita :- "But can't we find another way? Even mohit , reena and vihan uncle didn't do anything good. He is our father dada!"

Sarth :- "He is not our father yashita, he is a man who only thinks about himself."