Chapter 16 - Heard it.

It's been a week since they got to the camp and sarth got to know about aarvi. sarth and jhanavi both decided to tell aarvi and jiya everything after going back as they thought that telling them at the camp wouldn't be ok. They didn't wanted unwanted drama by other people who would make it difficult for them more.

In this week sarth and jhanavi told each other everything about aarvi and jiya, their school life, their other friends, their habbits everything which made sarth and jhanavi feel like they were there with the girls all the time.

Sarth was still feeling little mad that jhanavi didn't tell him about aarvi but he just sucked it up because he didn't wanted to spend his time staying mad.

And here jhanavi knew that he was still mad at her for not telling him but she too decided to give him time because no Matter what she said or did sarth will not feel good about this.

Mahika :- "So all the Students and parents we have a game for all of you!"

Students and parents had different reaction for this announcement, students were excited and parents well they were not that excited. But for their kids they decided to play.

Mahika :- "Blindfold chase. The name says it all but still I will give the instructions, In this the seeker will be blindfolded and then he will have to catch the players. Are you all ready?"

Yes!! All the students cheered and started jumping. They selected the seeker with stone, paper , scissors and started playing.
.
.
.
.

After 2 rounds sarth was caught so now it was his turn. Mahika blindfolded him and the game began, everyone was clapping and making noise near sarth, he tried to catch them but missed.

Aarvi :- "SK catch us!"

Jiya :- "Yes baba catch us!"

Yash :- "Here chachu!"

The trio called out to sarth and he tried to follow them by their voices but suddenly someone rushed past him he quickly grabbed their hand before they could get away. Everyone started cheering and clapping in excitement.

Sarth smiled, he knew who it was, he slowly removed his blindfolded while still holding hands. As he turned around he saw jhanavi looking back at him with a longing look.

Sarth :- "Jhanavi."

- "Oh look at them."

- "Hmm lovebirds."

- "I wish my husband looked at me like that."

Sarth and jhanavi heard the woman whispering, sarth let go of her hand and they both hurried away from each other.

◆◆◆

Raj :- "What did you find out?"

Mohan :- "His full name is Mohit Govarikar. He used to live in Hyderabad, there he used to study in the smart start college and had a girlfriend named kaveri."

Raj :- "So my guess was right, he and kaveri used to date in college."

Raj had asked Mohan his most trusted friend, who is a tech genius to find out more about mohit. Mohan was also a lawyer and that made it more easy for him to find out about anyone.

Mohan :- "According to what I found out, They were madly in love."

Raj :- "But why did they broke up?"

Mohan :- " The actual reason is not that clear but all everyone know is, He broke up with her and moved to maharashtra after his father passed away."