Chapter 12 - Tired

Sarth was finally home after resting for one day in the hospital. Doctor had told him that due to exertion and lack of sleep. He prescribed some medicines which will help him with his sleep. When his family heard this they began to scold him and give him instructions about how to take care himself. his chachi included.

He and raj both informed his fans about this and they sent him good wishes which made him feel really good. But then he remembered what happened with jhanavi at the hospital his smile dropped and replaced with a scowl.

Flashback.

Jhanavi :- You need to me tell me sarth, why you didn't tell anyone that you fainted a week ago?

Sarth :- I just didn't thought it was that serious.

Jhanavi :- Seriously? You think that's not serious are you mad? We all  care about you alot sarth, You are important for us. And when something like this happens to you our heart breaks.

Now jhanavi's eyes teared up  a lone tear roll down her left eye which sarth quickly wiped.

Sarth :- I'm sorry.

Jhanavi :- Sarth why are you doing this to yourself?

Sarth :- Can we just please not talk about anything else for a moment jhanavi? Because I'm just so tired like really tired of all this.

Jhanavi let out a sigh and nodded. For a moment they both stayed quiet, and just held each others hand.

Jhanavi :- Sadu.

When jhanavi called him that out of nowhere he burst out laughing. After a long time he was hearing this nickname. Jhanavi too couldn't hold back her laughter even after trying hard.

Jhanavi :- You are actually acting like one.

Sarth :- Maybe. But do you remember how you thought I wasn't aware of this nickname but-

Jhanavi :- You were. How embarrassed I was when I found out, but you enjoyed it all.

Jhanavi playfully glared at him he chuckled and raised his hands up in surrender.

Sarth :- I was but you can't blame me for that it was hilarious and besides you look cute when you are embarrassed.

Jhanavi blushed hard she quickly looked away to hide her blush but sarth already saw it and smirked.

Sarth :- I saw it.

Jhanavi :- Sadu.

Jhanavi playfully slapped his arm which made him laugh more.

Sarth :- Seriously jaan-

Now at this both become quite. After a long time he called her that and jhanavi heard it. Slowly the reality of the situation sinked in.

Sarth remembered how they both weren't together now. And jhanavi seemed to remember too because now they both were avoiding eye contact, they even let go of each other's hands.
The situation quickly shifted from happy to awkward, which made sarth frustrated.

Once everything was right but now nothing was. He couldn't keep it in, no matter how much he tried, he glared at jhanavi.

Sarth :- Why you left jhanavi? Why? Everything got ruined!

Sarth clenched his fist as he remembered every painful moment he spend without her.

Jhanavi :- Sarth please you are not well.

Sarth :- I'm not well since 5 years jhanavi. What are you going to do about that?

Jhanavi :- I'll just go.