1. Bring her in

(3rd person)

Everyone was surrounding the table with the computer after a failed mission. Laswell and shepherd where on call on the computer. "I think it's time we bring out our Norwegian weapon." Shepherd said. "Are you sure?" Price asked. "Yes. That's my final answer. Laswell get the president to send her over." Shepherd replied. "Yes sir." Laswell said.

Price shut the computer. "Who's the Norwegian weapon?" Ghost asked. Gaz turned towards ghost. "She's like you." He said. "What do you mean like me?" Ghost asked. " she wears a mask and has your personality. She doesn't have remorse for her victims. She cold hearted. You barely hear her speak as it is. I'm pretty sure the president has her locked up in the White House for safe keeping." Gaz said.

Ghost just stared at him. Soap walked up behind him and put a hand on his shoulder. "Come on Lt. let's get some sleep." Soap said. Ghost just nodded and walked to the barracks. Everyone was getting ready for bed but ghost sat in a chair staring off into the distance.

~~~~~~

It was the next morning and everyone went back to the meeting room at base. It was in a warehouse. A solder walked in and handed a file to price. "Ah her file is here." He said as he sat it down on the table. He opened it to have a few papers and pictures. The pictures where taken without her knowing. Only pictures of her out there. She had different colored cotton masks and a big black combat mask. The papers where about missions she did that went public. Not much stuff was on her.

A soldier ran in after 10 minutes of discussion between the men. "She's here!" He said. All the men walked out of the warehouse to a helicopter. She was wearing a black outfit with knives and guns on her thighs. She has a black mask on the only showed her forehead and eyes. With her she had a dog. The dog was black and had a black vest. The vest had badges and ammunition.

Ghost stared at her as the others went to greet her. "Hello y/n it's good to see you again."  Price said as he shook her hand. "godt å se deg kaptein" (good to see you captain) she said. "These are my men. Soap,Gaz,Alejandro,Phillip graves and ghost." He said pointing at each one.  Y/n looked ghost in the eyes. He stared back. "What's with the mask spøkelse?"  (Ghost) she asked. He just turned around and walked away.

"He doesn't like talking about his mask. Don't take it personal." Soap said. "Who said i was taking it personal. You know nothing about me and my emotions. skotsk søppel" (Scottish trash) she said. She started walking towards the warehouse. Her dog following after her. "did i say something?" Soap asked. "Don't take it personal." Price said as he followed after y/n.

(Y/n pov)

I opened the door into the warehouse and let Thor in and then myself. I wonder what's up with ghosts mask. I have a feeling we'll  either get along or hate each other. "Y/n! Your men are getting flown in. They should be here in about an hour. After that we'll move." Price said. I nodded. He told me to follow him to the computer to video chat shepherd.

He pressed call and we waited for him to answer. The rest of the men came in and surrounded the table. "Ah hello Miss Skar. It's been awhile." Shepherd said. "Hello shepherd. I would like to keep this short. I had a long flight." I said. My accent was thick and very noticeable. "Ah yes very well miss Skar. You will be helping us catch Kalami. (i made him up) So far we haven't been able to catch him so we called you in. I know you have past experience with Kalami so i am hoping you can help." Shepherd explained. "Very well. jeg vil gjøre mitt beste." (I will do my best)

I closed the laptop and turned to price. "Where am i sleeping kaptein?" (Captain) i asked. "Ghost. show her the spare room." Price said. "Yes sir." Ghost said. His voice was deep and he had an accent. I'm guessing British. God did i love British accents. I followed ghost outside of the warehouse. There where soldiers at tents and walking around. Some where working out. There where no dogs in sight.

I looked down at Thor. At my old base we had dogs. Even in Norway we had a bunch of dogs. Me and ghost where walking towards another building. It looked more like a business. Dose not look like it belongs in a military base at all. He opened the door letting me and Thor inside. "Watch where your walking. Your gonna want to remember your way around." He said coldly. Huh. Not a people person i guess. I can't say anything though i don't like people either and treat them the same way. One thing we have in common.

We walked down a long hallway and made it to a bedroom right next to the girls locker room. "Ghost" I said. He looked at me giving me a 'what' look. "Am i the only girl on base?" I asked. He looked at me for a second and then turned away. "Yes." He said as he walked away down the long hallway.

I opened the door to my room and walked in letting Thor in behind me. I shut the door and walked over to the bed. I sat down and pulled down my mask. I looked at Thor. "Come here bud." I said. He came over and i took the vest off of him and sat it on the desk next to the bed. I patted him on the head. I took my hair out of my bun so my head would stop throbbing. I had to wear my hair up at my old base and at the White House to be professional. At Norway i was able to have my hair down.

There was a knock at the door. I pulled my mask up and stood up. I walked over to the door and opened it. A soldier stood there professionally. "Your men are here. Captain price would like you and your men to get ready for a mission. You have one hour." He said. I nodded and looked at Thor. "Thor. Følg" (follow) i said. He stood up off the ground and followed behind me as i walked out the room.

I walked down the long hallway and made it to the "lobby" area. I opened the front doors and over to a newly landed helicopter. My men where standing there with captain price speaking to them. Price looked at me and stepped back so i could greet my men. "god dag soldater." (Good day soldiers) i said. "god dag frue" (good day ma'am" they all said at the same time.

"Y/n you and your men need to get dressed for the mission. You have-." You cut price of and finished his sentence. "One hour. I know. Where do you want us to get ready. Our gear was sent in with me." I asked. A soldier walks over to us. "Follow me." He says. Me and my men follow the man. He showed my men where to get ready. We where now walking further down the side of the warehouse. There was a door with 'womens combat room' on it. He stood outside the door as i walked in.

All of my outfits where neatly placed. I decided i wanted to wear my black outfit to match my men.  I took off the holsters that held my knives and guns. I took off my padded leggings and shirt. I put on a thin pair of black leggings and then black cargo pants. I put on a black skin tight t-shirt and then my padded shirt. I put the patches on my shirt and vest. I put my vest over my head and then tightened it around me.

I put my boots on and tied them tight. I called over Thor and put his vest on him. I put goggles on his head so there resting there and not on his eyes. I put ammunition and bandages in his vest pockets. I put k-9 patches on his vest. I sit back up and grab my helmet and mask. I put my mask on with some sun/protection glasses as well. I put on my headset and then my helmet. I go over to my weapon locker and grab my gun. I walk back over to the door and call Thor to my side.