Apology gift 

It's been two days since the incident with Simon. He apologized and i told him it was alright. I expected him to come up with a big surprise for an apology but what he did i didn't expect.
~~~~~~

I've convinced the general to at least let me help train some of the new recruits. I was helping a man with his stance for body to body combat. "Spread your legs more like this." I said while showing him the correct stance. He nodded and and did the stance. "Good now brace for the impact of a punch." He put his hands up in front of his face.

"Good. Take a break." I said while grabbing my water bottle. I turn in the direction no one's looking and slip my mask down and take a sip of water. I pull my mask back up and turn around to see soap walking towards me. "Hey! How's your eye?" He asked. I gave him a look and said, "better. Don't bring it up unless you want your fist up your own ass." He looked at me with a sarcastic scared face. "I'm begging you. Don't do that." He said while backing up.

"But i came over here for a reason..." he paused and looked at me. "What's that reason of yours?" i asked. "Ghost wants you to meet him outside of headquarters." He answered. I nodded and started walking off in that direction. Not forgetting to flip off soap on the way. We have a love hate relationship.

I made it to the front of headquarters to see price smiling at me. "Where's ghost?" I asked. I hate using his work name but i have too around people or on the field. "Turn around lass." He said. I turn around to see Simon holding a dog on his shoulder. My eyes grew wide as he sat the dog on the ground. "His name is Ragnar. Named after Ragnar Lothbrok. The Viking who led his men into England. He's yours." He said.

I jumped in simons arms and gave him the biggest hug ever. I pulled myself out of his arms and crouched down in front of Ragnar. I pet him and i licks my face as he wags his tail. I stand back up and ask, "is he trained?" Ghost looks at me and nods. "Best in Sweden." He says. I gave him a confused look. "What do you mean Sweden?" I asked. Norway and Sweden aren't on best terms so I'm quite confused.

"I have a friend that works with the dogs over in Sweden and i had him send over his best dog." He explained. I gave him another hug. Ragnar jumped up on us. "Alright buddy get down." Ghost says. The dog does so and sits at our sides.i pull away from ghost and turn to see soap and price smiling at us. "Don't lose him like that one time with Thor." Soap said while laughing.

Did i ever mention the time i lost Thor back at the old base? Well he thought it would be a good idea to run away from me and everyone who tried to catch him until he got tired. That was the most embarrassing thing to happen in my whole career of working with dogs. And my other dogs have done some weird stuff.

"Don't make me come over there Mactavish." I said as i gave him a glare. He laughs and i start to walk towards him. He backs up a little and then i start running towards him. "Ah shit." He mumbles as he starts to run but trips and falls on his face. I look down at him and smirk. "Don't mess with her Johnny." Ghost says. I extended my hand out to help him up and he excepted.

Once he was off the ground almost like it was on cue the general walked out the door. "I've got news." He says as he starts to Leed us to the conference room that's full with a bunch of talking people. We all find a place to either stand or sit. Aksel walks in the room and leans against the wall next to me. "What's the meeting about?" He asked.

I shrugged my shoulders and watch as the general walks in the room. He stand next to the screen and starts the meeting. "I've just got news that Hassan is moving. Once again he has missiles. Task force 141 will go after him. he is currently on a plane to California. I believe that you will capture him and get justice for what he has done to my country. You all will head out in an hour. Get packed and ready. Skar i need to have a chat with you before you walk out. Everyone dismissed." He explained. Ghost put his hand on my shoulder and said, "I'll wait outside." Before walking out the room.

Once it was me and the general he gestured for me to come over to him. I walked over to where he was standing. "Look at this." He says pointing to the computer. I look at the screen and my eyes go wide as i see pictures of the plane he's on. It has missile launchers on it and it is heavily armored. "How did he get a plane like that?" I ask. "He must have contacts with military or he got it off the black web." The general said while closing the computer.

"How's your wounds?" He asked. "Healed." I replied. "Good now get going. I don't want to hold you." He said while shooing me away with his hand. I walk out the door of the conference room and too the main entrance. Simon is leaning against a wall when he noticed me He got up off the wall and opened the door. Ragnar was sitting outside headquarters and followed us along when we walked out.

"What did he want?" Ghost asked. "Hassans has plane that is heavily armored and has missile launchers." I answered. "How did he get that." He asked. I glanced at him and gave him an 'i have no idea' look. Once we made it to the house i opened the door and let Ragnar and Simon in. I gave Ragnar his off duty command and me and simon took our masks off.

We walked over to the bedroom and put our gear on and other gear and stuff we needed in the bag. I walked over to the bathroom and was grabbing me and simons toothbrush and toothpaste when i suddenly feel hands on my hips and A warm breath on my neck. "We have time for some fun." He whispered in between kisses on my neck.

"Simon your such a dog." I say while laughing. He flips me around and kisses me. I kiss back but then pull away. "We need to focus. Focus soldier." I say jokingly. "Your no fun." He says with his deep British accent. "Says you. You always turn down my attempts." I said while walking out of the bathroom and over to the kitchen.

I can hear his footsteps following me around. I smile at this and put the toothpaste and toothbrushes in separate bags. I turn around and toss him his bag. He walks back to the bedroom and i follow after him. I put the bag inside the bag.(weird ik) "that's all. Get your head gear and let's go. We should make it there just in time." Simon says. He pulls is mask on and just when i was about to put mine on he stops me. "Here i got you this." He says while handing me a mask that has a skull face on it. I put it on and smiled. We both then go to the front door.

I called for Ragnar and gave him his work command. We all walk out the house and head over to the helicopter. The pilot starts explaining our route. "We will fly and fill up on gas in Greenland. We will land at Thule air base and they have agreed to give us some food and let us use the toilet if we need it. After that we are going to fly all the way to North Dakota. We will land at the Minot Air Force base for gas. When were there i recommend stretching your legs. Then our final stop is at Edwards Air Force base. You will be given a housing unit to stay in until the mission is over. Skar, price, both of your men will be mixed together in the other chopper. Now get off your asses and let's go." He explained and then demanded.