Little ones

Newcastle
Hospital
2 hours later
~~~~~~

The nurse was in my room hooking up a bunch of stuff. Soap is sitting next to me bouncing his leg. "Did you call Simon?" I ask. He looks at me and then realizes he never called. He pulled out his phone from his pocket and pressed a few buttons before the dial tone can be heard. Almost instantly he answered the phone. "What the fuck is going on?!" Simon almost yells. Soap doesn't say anything but just sit there and glance at me and around the room. "I've called y/n i don't know how many times and you haven't been answering either!" He yells.

"We're in the hospital." Soap says nervously. "What the fuck do you mean your in the hospital. Is y/n ok?" He asks frantically. "Yeah she's fine. But she went into labor and is about to shoot these kids out." Soap jokes. "Give me the phone." I whisper to soap. He nods and hands me his phone. "Simon?" I call out. "Y/n..." he whispers back. "How are you?" He asks. "Shitty." I say. Another contraction takes place and i groan while trying not to scream in pain. A tear falls down my face from the pain.

The nurse looks at me and rushes out. "I don't think i can do this." I whisper. "Yes you can. You've been through so much and i know you can do this." Simon encouraged me. "Alright Mrs Riley its time to pop these two out of you." The doctor says while walking into the room. "I love you Simon." I whisper. He's quiet for a moment. "I love you too y/n." He says. "Reach out when you can, yeah?" He says, sounding a bit desperate. As if he doesn't want to end the call.

"Of course. Goodbye Simon" i say then hang up the phone. I hand the phone back to John and and grabs by hand. The doctor sits down in between my legs and gently spreads them apart. "Alright Mrs Riley....this is a big moment. Just breathe and push for me. I know you've got it in you." The doctor says.

~~~~~
Soaps pov
~~~~~

Y/n's screams echoed throughout the room as she pushed. She squeezed my hand and I'm pretty sure I'm bleeding from her nails digging into my skin. She turns her head to look at me as a tear rolls down her cheek. "I can't." The cries. "You have to." I say to her as i gently put my other hand on hers. She looks forward and once again her screams echo through the room.

"I see the head. Keep on pushing." The doctor says. She cried out over and over but then i heard the most beautiful sound. The cries of one of baby's. "We got ourselves the girl here." The doctor says. He grabs scissors and cuts the umbilical cord. He hands her to a nurse and then turns back to y/n. "Last time i need you to do this." He says. "Push." He says. Her cries are unbearable to hear. She squeezed my hand again as she screamed.

Once again the sound of crying is heard. "There he his." He doctor mumbled as he cut the umbilical cord. He then hands the baby to another nurse. I look at y/n and she looks exhausted. I rip her hand with my thumb to comfort her. She looks up at me and smiles. "You did great." I say to her. She looks over at the baby's getting measured across the room. "Too bad Simon can't be here." She mumbled. She then closed her eyes and let go of my hand.

"I'm tired John." She whispered as she looks up at me opening her eyes. "Just rest. You deserve it." I say to her. "Send Simon a picture." She says before she of officially closes her eyes and falls asleep.

Sorry for the short chapter. I know I've been doing a lot of these recently but i just can't think of anything else to put in. Lol but i have ideas i promise!