Good day

One month later
London
After catching Hassan
Y/n's pov

"I just don't understand why you both won't have an actual wedding." Soap sighs over the phone. "I've already explained it to you almost a hundred times. And we've got to go. I don't want to be late to the courthouse." I explain as i shove stuff into my bag. "Alright. Oh and your getting an ultrasound later, right?" Soap asked. "Yeah at around 2 o'clock." I replied as Simon walks into the room grabbing his car keys from the table of the small apartment dining room. "Alright well i won't keep you. Just send pictures!" He says excitedly. "Alright bye Johnny." I say as i press the hang up button.

"You ready?" Simon asks as he fidgets with the keys in his hand. "Yep!" I reply as i look up at him while adjusting the bag on my shoulder. "Let's go get married then." He says with a small chuckle. I let out a small laugh and walk over to the door that he held open for me to walk out of. We walked outside to the car as a neighbor calls out to us. "Good luck you two!" The elderly lady says as she waters plants in front of her apartment. We both have her a small smile and got in the car. Simon let's put a nervous sigh. I've heard that a lot lately.

He puts the keys in and starts the car. He pulls out of the parking lot and drives down the road. "You alright?" I ask as i place my hand on top of his. He glances at me then back on the road just like he did when i told him i might be pregnant. His eyes flicker down to my stomach. "Don't you think your a bit big for one month?" He asked concerned. I thought about it for a second. I am bigger than i should be. "I don't know...we'll find out later, ok?" I say. He glances back at me and gives a small smile. "And plus just think about the marriage right now. Not the pregnancy." I say giving his hand a squeeze.

He nods as he stares at the road in front of him. He pulls into the parking lot of the courthouse and shuts the car off. He looks over at me. "Let's go." He says with a small smile and pulls away his hand to open the car door. He steps out the car and shuts to door behind him and walks over to my side. He opens the door and helps me out of the car. He shuts the door as i put my purse on my shoulder. He holds my hand as we walk up to the big doors of the busy building.

We walk through the spinning doors and inside the big lobby. We walk up to the front desk to the receptionist. "Hi what can i do for you two?" The lady asks with a strong British accent. "We have an appointment with the judge." Simon says as he grips my hand a bit tighter. "Can i have a name for the appointment." The lady asks as the clicks her mouse on the computer. "Riley...Simon Riley." Simon says as he glances at me.

The lady can be heard typing and then the sound of the printer can be heard. She grabs a paper the was just printed and handed it to Simon. "You can wait just over there, someone will be with you shortly. Congratulations."  She says as she points to a seated area. We walk over there and sit down on a red couch. I look over at the paper to see it's a marriage license. I smile to myself and lean my head on Simons shoulder.

After a few minutes a man walks over to us. "Mr Riley, the judge will see you now. Follow me." He says. We get up and follow the man into an elevator. He pushes the button for the second floor and the golden doors shut. It was an awkward silence but soon the doors open. He walks out the elevator and we follow him down a hallway and to a room. He opens the door and lets us inside. He then walks out and shuts the door behind him.

"Ah yes sit, sit." An older man in judge robes says. Me and Simon walk up to the desk and take a seat in two chairs that are in front of the big wooden desk that probably cost thousands of dollars. Simon put the paper on the desk and the judge slides it over to himself. He pulls out a pen and starts writing on it. "I see your carrying a child. How far along are you?" He asked with a smile. "I'm one month pregnant your honor." I say. He just nods and puts his pen on the paper.

He slides it over to Simon. "Just sign there." He says while pointing. Simon took a deep breath and signed the paper. He then slid it over to me and i signed my name next to his. I slid it back to the judge and he put it into a folder. "Well Mrs Riley i wish you a good pregnancy. You both may leave now. And congratulations." The judge says with a big smile on his face. Me and Simon get up from the chairs and walk out of the room. After Simon shut the door. He pulled be into a hug and kissed the top of my head.

"Let's go meet our baby." He says as he practically drags me to the elevator. He pushes the button to go down to the lobby and the doors shut. Simon hold me close to him by my waist protectively. The doors open and we walk through the lobby. We walk out the spinning doors and my phone buzzes. I pull it out of my purse as we walk to the car. I unlocked my phone and press the notification.

I get sent to instagram from a post soap posted. It's a picture of him, me and Simon. My pregnancy is very obvious. The description reads 'Todays the day I'm finding out what I'm being an uncle too. I don't care what it is or what it wants to be in the future, i will always care for this child as if it was my own. Sending tons of love to you both and hope you have a great pregnancy!' A smile forms on my face as i open the car door. I sit down and shut it as Simon does the same.

"What?" He asked looking at me then my phone. I passed him the phone and his eyes scanned the screen. He had a straight face the entire time. He handed back the phone and said, "I'm scared that he's the uncle." I look at him and laugh as he starts the car. "It's sweet!" I try to argue as Simon backs out the parking space and out of the parking lot into the busy streets of London.

He just chuckles and continues to drive not so far down the street. After about 3 or 4 minutes of driving he pulls into a clinic. He shuts the car off and sighs. "You ready?" He asked. I looked up to meet his eyes staring into mine. I nodded in response with a small smile.  He opens the car door and jumps out and closes it behind him. He comes around to my side and opens the door for me. I step out of the car and he closes the door.

He grabs my hand as we step up on the curb. "Do you think we can video chat Johnny while you get your ultrasound?" Simon asked as we walk to the door. I look up at him. "Yeah sure." I say as we reach the door. He opens it and we walk inside. We walk up to the front desk. "Hi do you have an appointment?" The man asks. "Yes. Skar i believe it's under." I say. He nods and types into the computer. "Their waiting for you in room 11. Right down that hall." He says while pointing in a direction.

We thank him and start walking to the door. I knock on it and a muffled voice of a woman can be heard. The door opens and she gestures for us to come in. We do just that and walk in the room. "Alright mum you can lay right on the bed here, and dad you can sit right on that chair." The lady says with a smile. I hand my bag to Simon and get up on the hospital bed. "Can you lift your shirt so it's right under your breasts?" The lady asks as she puts on gloves.

I pull my shirt up as told. The lady pushes a few buttons on her keyboard and then grabs a bottle. "Alright this might be a little cold. I'm just going to rub some gel on your tummy so i can get a look of what's going on inside of you." The lady happily says. She squeezed the cold gel onto my stomach and rubbed it a little. She then a wand looking thing and pushes it down onto my stomach. "Hold on let me video chat the soon to be uncle." Simon chuckles as the dial can be heard. "Hey what's up?" Soap can be heard.

"Thought you'd want to be apart of the moment." Simon chuckles as he flips the camera. "Well of course i want to be apart of the moment. I also better be in the delivery room.!" He chuckled. "I highly doubt that one Johnny." I tap in. The nurse rubbed the scanner over my stomach. I look at Simon and he's looking at me. "What is that?!" Soap asks. Simon looks at the ultra sound screen and his eyes go wide. "Bloody hell." He mumbles to himself.

"What?!" I say now looking at the nurse. "Well..." she starts but stops. She looks at me with a small warming smile. "You might want to be eating for three." She says. "Twins?" I ask. She nodded her head and looked back at the screen. "Fuck yeah!" Soap cheers. "Would you like to know their genders?" She asks while glancing at Simon and me. "I'd like to but It's all up to the misses." Simon says as he rubs the back of his neck.

The nurse looks at me. I let out a sigh and smile. "Sure." I say. "One boy and one girl. Have fun with that bickering." She says with a slight laugh. I look up at Simon and he has the biggest smile on his face. "Bloody fucking Jesus!" Soap can be heard saying quietly. "These kids are going to have the best uncles in the world!" Soap starts laughing. Or crying. I honestly can't tell. I can tell simons happy. In all honesty i thought he wanted a boy, but he said a while back that he wanted a girl. I wanted a boy but now both our wishes came true. I really do love this man.