3.Russia

I made up a lot of shit in this chapter that has nothing to do with ghost or the storyline of the game! <3

(Y/n's pov)

I woke up to an alarm on the speakers. I look over at the clock to see it's 5:30 am. I sat up to see Thor waiting for me to get dressed. He must need to go out. I walk over to the closet and put on a tight turtleneck crop top with no sleeves and a pair of tight black jeans with my gun and knife holsters on my thighs. I bed down and put my boots on and tie them. I sit up off my bed and walk over to the door and pull my mask on. "Come on buddy." I say to Thor.

He gets up off his blanket and follows me out of my room. We walk down the hallway and to the main room. Ghost is walking out in front of me. He look at me when he's opening the door and holds it for me and Thor. "Thank you." I say as i walk past him. He nods his head in response. "He's a smart dog." He says. I turn around and look at him. "Yeah. He was trained by the best in Norway." I replied. Thor walks over to ghost. He looks hesitant at first but he crouched down on the ground and was petting him.

Ghost looks up at me as he's petting Thor. "Kalami killed my family too." He says. I just stared at him. "I'm sorry." I said. It came out a little bit louder then a whisper. He nodded and stood up. He walked away. Why did he tell me that? I walked the other way to where my men would be staying in tents. Thor followed behind me. Once i reached the tents my men where all getting ready. I sat on a cooler outside there tent.

The guy i threatened with my knife came out of the tent. I looked at him. "Hey come here." I said to him. He looked at me and walked over. My men knew i had my outbursts once in a while. I've threatened my men multiple times. I never hurt them or intend too. He came over and sat on a cooler next to me. "I'm sorry for last night." I said. He looked at me with a small smile. "It's fine we where all stressed." He replied. I nodded and sat up.

Me and Thor where walking over to the warehouse when we where stopped by Gaz. "Soaps awake. He wants to see you." He said. I nodded and started walking to the infirmary. Once we got there ghost walked out. He just nodded and continued walking. I told Thor to stay outside and i walked in. "Hello miss Skar he's in area 4." The nurse said. I nodded and made my way to area 4. I opened the curtain to see soap laying in the bed.

"Hey...y/n's your first name correct.?" He asked. "Yes but people call me Skar. You call me whatever your little Scottish heart desires."i said. He just laughed. "Alright y/n." He said he got serious and looked at me. "Thank you. If you wouldn't have stopped the bleeding when you did i would have died." He says. "It's what teammates do. No need to thank me." I said. He nodded. "I do have to get going." I said as i stepped out the curtain not giving him a chance to say goodbye.

I walked outside and called Thor back to my side. You both walked to the warehouse to be greeted with all the men inside. Shepherd was on the computer. "Alright now that where all here i have big news. We have been informed that Kalami has been moved to Russia. Now i don't know how or when but we need to move up our game and get there fast. I want all of you to move to Russia in helicopters. I want all you dressed for war because you never know when there going to attack. I'll have soap over there in a day or two. You'll all be landing on a base from a friend of ours. You'll meet him there. Good luck all of you." He explained and then hung up.

"You heard him let's move!" Price shouts. We all run to the rooms so get dressed. Me and Thor run into the changing room and i put on my regular camo outfit. After i put of the shirt pants and boots i grabbed my vest and put it on. I walked over to Thor and put his bed on him. I put the usual bandages and ammo in his vest. I walk over to my guns and put the strap around me. I put a few hand guns and knives on me as well.

I walked over to my helmet and grabbed it. I wasn't going to put it on until i needed too. I walked over to the door and called Thor to my side as i walked out. We walked to the helicopters lined up. Mine was a lighter shade of green then there's. I walked over to my men to see a few Americans mixed in there. You could easily spot them. They wore completely different uniforms.

Captain price started speaking to all of us as he stood up front. "Alright soldiers we are going to Russia! Graves is going to be our lead helicopter.we are all going in teams. Alajandro your with graves, ghost with Skar and gaz with me. All of us should get there safely but if there are any issues please use radio 57 to contact me ,shepherd and Laswell. Very well let's be off." He says. Ghost walks over to my group. "Come on Skar we don't have all day." He says coldly as we walks passed into the helicopter.

"You heard him let's go." I said to my men. We all went in the helicopter and sat down. I sat in front of ghost. He seemed to be thinking about something. I didn't bother to ask him. Thor was at my feet as usual. The big door closed and the helicopters started flying one by one.

It was gonna be a long trip. We where currently at a base just past the wall of Mexico in Arizona and now we are on our way to Russia. All my men and a few others where talking. I guess me and ghost where the only people the didn't like being social. Or should i just say not wanting to deal with peoples bull shit.

We where flying over a big city and ghost seemed mesmerized by the lights down below. It wasn't a good View of lights because it was day but you could see good enough. I was more focused on the people down below. I always enjoy flying because the people down below are so small and you don't have to worry about them being threats unless they try and shoot you down witch is very rare.

I guess I'll wait for us to arrive in Russia.