Moving day

United Kingdom
Newcastle
3 months later

~~~~~

"I think that's it." Price says while putting his hands on his waist. I looks over at soap whose struggling to carry a box. "Put your back into it!" He mocks. Simon puts his arm around my waist and looks up at our new home. "I put all the kitchen boxes on the floor." Gaz says as he walks out the front door and walks over to us. "Well let's not waste all day!" Price says as he starts walking towards the house. We all walk inside and to all different rooms. "Come here buddy!" I say to Ragnar as i slide open the glass door. He runs outside and starts to explore. I close the door behind him and then back to the kitchen.

"Need any help?" Gaz asks as he walks in. "Sure." I replied as i grabbed a box cutter from the island. I cut open the tape and unfold the flaps. Gaz walks over and grabs stuff from the boxes. "Where do you want your silverware?" He asks. I look at the drawers and point to one that's by the sink. "That one's fine." I say. He nods and unwraps the container filled with silverware.

I grab a picture frame from the box and looks at it. It's a picture of the whole task force on the day we found out i was pregnant and Simon proposed. I smiled and walked over to a little library table and sat the picture down next to a lamp. There's a big bang from the basement and then a yell. "Ow what the fuck!" Soap yells. Me and gaz glance at each other and rush down to the basement. Soaps holding his wrist and has a expression on his face that says he's in pain.

I walk towards him and gently grab his hand. His bone is just barely poking out of the skin. "You need to go to the hospital!" I say as i basically push him up the stairs. "Oh shit." Gaz says as soap walks passed him. Once where upstairs and walking towards the front door price and Simon come down stairs. "What's going on?" Simon asks. "Soap broke his wrist pretty badly." I answer. "Fucking hell man. Today out of all days?" Price says as he pushes soap out the front door. "I'll go with them." Gaz says awkwardly.

They all walk out of the house and gaz shuts the door behind him. I look up at Simon and he's shaking his head. "He's going to be the death of me one day." He sighs as he starts to walk away. I go to turn to walk away but there's a knock on the door. I turn back around and walk towards it. I look through the peep hole to see a man and a woman. I open the door. "Can i help you?" I ask trying to be nice. "Hi! we live next door and i saw that you where moving boxes and those guys left. Just wondering if you need some help." The woman says.

I look behind me to see Simon walking up. "They want to know if we need help unpacking." I say to him. "I'll take all the help i can get!" Simon laughs as he opens the door wide and gently pulls me to let the neighbors inside. They walk inside the house and i shut the door. "I'm Ella and this is my husband James." The lady says with a smile. They seem to be in there early thirties or late twenties.

We all walk into the kitchen. Ragnar paws at the door so i walk over and slide it open. He walks in and stands between my legs as i shut the door. "He needs to learn he's not always working anymore." Simon sighs. "What's he do to work?" James asks. Me and Simon look at each other and at the couple. "He's a military dog." Simon says. "Oh so your in the military?" James asks Simon. Simon chuckles. "We both are." He says while gesturing towards both of us. "It's her dog" Simon laughs.

"Oh that's so cool!" Ella says out loud with a big smile. "But i notice your accent. Where are you from if you don't mind me asking?" Ella asked being polite. "Oh no worries! I'm from Norway. Stjørdal to be exact." I answered. "I heard it's beautiful up there." James says. "When your not freezing to death." I joke. We laugh and talk. Eventually we started unpacking.

~~~~~
A few hours later

"Thank you both again." I said as i leaned into Simons side. "No problem! If you need anything at all just come knocking. And time doesn't matter. Just knock and we'll come answering." Ella says as both her and James walk out the house. When the door closes i look up at Simon. "They seem nice." He says as he moves his head to look at me. "Yeah. But I'm tired. Wanna join me for a nights rest?" I ask as i start to walk towards the stairs. "Sure." Simon replied as he walks behind me.

We go upstairs and both change into our night clothes. We lay in bed together with my head on his shoulder. He put his hand on my stomach and rubbed it with his thumb. "Good night love, good night little ones." He whispers. I look over at him to see his eyes closed and he has a smile on his face. I close my eyes as well and i fall into a slumber.

~~~~~~~

Sorry for the shortish chapter but i got ideas. I know i always say that but i have big plans ahead! I love you all so much and thank you for all the support!