Trauma

One day later
Newcastle
United Kingdom

Screaming was echoed throughout the halls of the hospital. "NO! I WANT MY MOMMY! MOMMY!" A little girl screams while being dragged away by nurses as her moms left crying. She pushes metal trays on the floor as she's being dragged. Soap went down to the cafeteria to get lunch for me and the twins are in the recovery room.

'I get up from my bed after there's a loud crashing sound in the other room. "GET ON THE FUCKING GROUND YOU BASTARD!" A man yells in a thick Russian accent. "Please just leave my family alone." My dad pleads. "Gunnar what's going on?!" My mom asks after the click of the door is heard. "GET ON THE GROUND YOU BITCH! I SWEAR ILL KILL YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY!" The man screamed.

"Helga just get on your knees." My dad tells my mother. "Gunnar what's happening?!" She asks. "SHUT UP!" The man yells. My bedroom door clicks open and my older brother quietly walks in and carefully shuts the door. "Shh. We need to be quiet." He whispered. He walks over to my bed and sits down next to me. A gun shot is heard then my mothers screaming can be heard. "NO! YOU BASTARD! WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU?!" Her sobbing scream can be heard through the thin walls of the house.

I start to cry but my brother covers my mouth. "SHUT THE HELL UP WOMAN!" The man yells. Heavy footsteps can be heard and more screams from my mom. It sounds as if she's being dragged down the hall. "Shh come on." My brother whispers as we both get up. He opens the bedroom door and grabs my hand. "Please, i beg you. Just don't hurt anyone else!" My mother can be heard begging. I look down the hall and see the most horrific scene.

My father lays face down in a pool of blood and my mom is all bloody begging on her knees. The guy points a gun at her head and pulls the trigger. She falls to the ground as the blood begins flowing onto the ground. Me and my brother are frozen in place. "Y/n. Run." He says as he pushes me ahead. "Ah shit." I hear the man whisper to himself. I start to run down the hallway but another gunshot happened behind me. My brother fell onto the ground. "Go!" He yelled. another gunshot was heard and i was left to look at his motionless body. His blue eyes staring at me as the blood starts to pool around his body.

The man steps around the corner and looks at me. A look of pity and regret instantly falls onto his face. "Is it done?" A man on a radio can be heard. "There's a kid." He says into his radio. Russian talking can then be heard on the radio "you had your orders. Now do them." "Yes sir." The man looked at me for a moment before he pointed his gun at me. That shot made my ears ring and there was a sharp stinging pain in my abdomen. Then everything went black.'

"Mrs Riley?" A nurse shakes me. I jump at the sudden contact. "Oh sorry for startling you." She says with a soft smile. "No it's fine." I reassured her. "I just wanted to give you some fluids." She says. "Alright that's fine." I say to her. She grabs an iv and hooks it up to the bag. She then takes the needle and sticks it into the vein on my hand.

' "Someone hook up a blood bag!" "On it!" Voices all around me are heard. I look around the bright room to see a bunch of nurses and doctors. At the door of the room there are military men standing guard. "Sweetie your going to be alright." A nurse says as she pushes me back down onto the bed. "Where's Magnus?" I ask. The nurse doesn't respond. She avoids any questions i asks about my family's or what happened to them.

After an hour and finally being able to have a room of quiet to myself and the nurses left the room after tending to my wound, a military man walked into my room. "Y/n Skar, I'm general Hove. I'm sad to say that your family has sadly passed on. But because of your fathers ranking in the service you will be taken in by the military for full protection. I know this is a lot to take in but it will all make sense over the time. Just get some rest, alright kiddo?" He explains.'

"Hey i got some chicken tenders and macaroni and cheese!" Soap cheers as he enters the room. I look at him and smile. He always cheers me up. He walks over and sets the tray of food on the sliding table and then slides it over the bed. He walks over to a chair and sits down. He looks over at me. "You alright?" He asks. "Yeah I'm fine. I was just in deep thought before you walked in." I explain. He looks a bit concerned but he just nods and starts eating. We both sit there and eat our food in awkward silence.

After we were done eating a nurse walks in. "Mrs Riley your children are now able to come into the room. Are you okay with that?" She asks. "Yes that's fine." I replied to the nurse. She walks out and i look over at soap who is staring at me. "What?" "What's wrong with you?" He asks. "What do you mean?" I ask a bit confused. "Your acting weird." He says. "I don't want to talk about it." I mumble. He stares at me for a moment. "Alright. Just know you can talk to me." He says.

I nod in response. We both sit there and eat in silence. A nurse walks in pushing the twins in with her. A smile grew on my face as the nurse brought them into the room. The sat them in the corner of the room and then left. Soap stands up and walks over to the twins. "What are you guys naming them?" He asked. "Aksel and Amara." I say to him as i watch him walk over to the twins. "Do you want to hold him?" He asks as he picks up the baby. I nod my head in response.

Soap walks over to me and hands me Aksel. I look down at my baby boy. "You like just like your daddy." I whisper. He opens his eyes and looks up at me with bright ocean blue eyes. I smile down at him and admire the beautiful baby boy in my arms. I look up at soap to see him holding Amara. He's rocking her in his arms gently and smiling down at her. He looks at me with the biggest smile on his face.