Unrecognizable

Time unknown
Location unknown
Y/n's pov

I wake up on what seems to be a stretcher getting rolled down a hallway. I try to look around but my head is strapped down. So are my arms and legs. I see the faces of unknown people in uniforms walking beside me. "Put her in This room." I hear graves say. As they turn the stretcher i see him staring at me as they push me into the room. He walks in the room behind me and shuts and locks the door with a key.

"Untie her. Set her on the bed." Graves orders. The people in uniform do just that and undo my head strap. I look up to see armed guards at the door on both sides of graves. They undid my arm restraints, letting the blood flow back into my hands. I stayed still knowing that sudden movement could end badly. Lastly my leg restraints where unbuckled. The people in uniform walked out the room.

"Sit up." Graves demanded. I obey and sit up while the stretcher wobbles underneath me. He turns he's head to look out the door and says things i can't understand because of how muffled he's talking. I look around the room to see a bed with gold pillows and a white blanket with reddish gold ruffles on the bottom. There's a wooden dresser on the other corner of the room with a small lamp with a red lampshade.

I look back as graves walks towards me with an all so familiar item in his hand. "Stay still." He says as he grabs my face gently. The familiar sharp feeling and liquid being shot into my neck is felt. He turns my head to look at him. "Good girl. You did well." He whispered. He grabbed me by the shoulder and pulled me off the stretcher. My legs are wobbly underneath my weight. "Your fatter then last time i saw you." He says in disgust before pushing me on the bed.

"If you try anything at all I'll have you killed." He said in a very serious tone. I look up at him and nod. "Will you behave?" He asked. he said it like father would ask his child. "Yes." I reply back, hesitant of what would happen if i said something not of his liking. "Yes what?" He asked, wanting a certain answer. I look at him confused as of what he wanted me to say.

He shakes his head and sighs. The door behind him swings open causing all of us in the room to jump. "There's a helicopter flying over the building. It's not one of ours." A man in a black suit says while panting. Graves stares at the man and i can't see his facial expression. "Get the decoy." He muttered quietly. The guy in the suit looks shocked but nods.

He walks away but his footsteps soon stop and the sound of a door opening is from down the hall is heard. A few second go by and graves walks out the room and stands right outside the doorway looking down the hallway. A girl's crying gets louder and so do footsteps. Graves walks back into the room and over to me. And grabs my arm and pulls me up as the girl that looks almost identical to me is pushed into the room.

(Okay so this is really dark so if your not comfortable please keep scrolling!)

I look at her terrified as she gets thrown onto the bed. The guard hands the guy in the suit a shotgun that he had been holding. They flip the girl over so he's on her back. I noticed that she has scars in the exact same places i do. The girl starts screaming and pleading for her life as the man points the gun at her head. I look down at the floor as he puts his finger on the trigger. The shot echoed through the room and her pleads are now silent. I notice blood on my clothes as i look up at the horrific scene.Her face is unrecognizable.

(You should be okay now!)

I feel sick so i look away. Graves starts to drag me out of the room. He pulls me by the arm down the hallway and through double doors. Then more doors. And more. After one more door we are greeted by a car. He open the driver door and pulls out zip ties. He turns around and ties my wrists together. Gunfire is heard in the building behind me. I see a Blackhawk helicopter near the other side of the building hovering above.

Graves opens the back seat and throws me inside. He gets inside himself and quickly turns the car on. He speeds out the parking lot and down the what seems to be a deserted road. I look out the window feeling helpless. The building behind me is starting to get smaller and smaller as he speeds down the road. What if i don't get found this time...