Russian territory.

(I wouldn't call it a spicy chapter but something DEFINITELY happens. But stay focused luvs)

It was really early when we arrived in Russia. The sun was just rising and we where able to see the base we would be staying at. I'm pretty sure we are going to settle down today and go out tomorrow. I look at ghost to see him starring back at me. He doesn't look away. He just continues to stare into my soul. He's strange.

"All units please land." I hear from the pilots radio. It came from captain price. We landed on the base and me and ghost walked up front. The big door opens and we are greeted with a very large army. "kom igjen menn." (Come on men) i say. Me and ghost step out of the helicopter with my men following me and ghost. I can feel all the eyes turn to me and ghost. We are the only ones that have our faces covered. Me and my men stand out more then they do also. We have completely different uniforms. Well ghost too. He seems to like to stand out large crowds. I'm kidding.

Price walks in front of all of us to greet a man. "Hello Sargent." Price says as he reaches out his hand to the man. "Hello captain. I hope you all had a good trip over." He said. "I think we all had a fair trip. What about you guys did you have a good trip?" He asks turning to us. Everyone says yes but me and ghost. The sergeant looks over at me and ghost and he almost seems disgusted. "I'm afraid we don't allow masks on our base." He says. "Well I'm afraid that these are our two best fighters and if they have to take there masks off they won't fight." Price says.

"She's one of your best fighters?" The sergeant asks. "What the duck did you just say?!" I say walking forward. Ghost puts his hand in front of me to stop me. "Don't fucking touch me." I said as i pushed his hand away. He puts his hand down and glares at me. But not in a mean way. More like a 'watch your mouth' glare that moms give there kids when they talk back. "rygge opp skar" (back up Skar) ghost said. "du er ikke sjefen min løytnant"(your not my boss lieutenant) i replied.

He turns towards me and grabs my vest. He bends down closer to my face. "du er sikker på det y/n"(you sure about that y/n" he whispered. "Alright you two cut it out. Skar apologies to...we never got your name." He said to me and ghost and then turned to the sergeant. "No no my apologies. My name is lev. But you can call me sergeant. Whatever fits you all." He said.

"My men will show you where you will all be staying." Lev said. He turned towards his men. He told his men something in Russian that i couldn't understand. a soldier walked over to each of our groups. "I'll show you where you will be staying." He said to all of us. We followed him to a building and went inside. My men went in a room with bunk beds. Me and ghost where led down the hall. "I do hope you understand that we are running short on rooms and you two have too share." The soldier said.

Ghost nodded and walked in the room. Dose this mean i can see his face? We'll fucking see. I walked in the room after him letting thor in also. There where two small beds and a dresser. There was a bathroom attached to the room. Ghost sat on the bed that was by the bathroom. He sat his bag on the ground. I did the same with the other bed and sat my stuff on the ground as well. I looked around the room to see no room for thors blanket.

I guess he's sleeping on the ground or with me. i called Thor over and took his vest off. I sat it on the dresser. I also took my vest off and sat it on the dresser as well. I look up to see ghost staring at me. He quickly looked away and took his vest off too. I sat up and walked too the bathroom. "I'm gonna take a shower." I said. I knew what i was doing. I was bored and wanted a little fun. I walked in the bathroom and closed the door behind me leaving a tiny gap open. The gap would seem like an accident. I didn't care if ghost saw my face either.

I was standing in front of the mirror and i pulled my mask off. I could hear ghost moving around in the room but i knew he wasn't looking yet. I took my hair out of the loose ponytail i had it in. I then unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it off. I also did the same with my pants. I was now only in my undergarments and i can hear that ghost stopped moving. I could feel him staring at me.

I wasn't always happy with the way i looked. But now that his eyes are on me i can't help but feel i bit self conscious. I look in the mirror and played around with my stomach fat. Fuck what am i thinking. I just took my undergarments off and walked over to the shower. I turned the water on waited for it to heat up. Once it did i stepped in. I can still feel his eyes on me. I took shampoo off the shelf and squeezed some in my hand. I rubbed it through my hair. Smells like strawberries.

I then rinsed the shampoo out and did the same with conditioner. Once all the soap was out of my hair i grabbed a bar of soap and started to clean my body. I knew he was watching so i had a bit of fun. I rubbed the soap all over my body in a seductive way. Damn I'm really going forward with this.  I put the soap back on the shelf and rinse my body off. I turn the water off and step out. I look at the towel rack. Well shit.

There's no towel. Goddamnit. "Ghost?" I yell out. "What?" He replied. "Can you get me a towel? There's none in here." I asked. I here footsteps walking away and i hear the door shut. I walk over to the mirror and look at myself. Damn do i look good when I'm soaking wet. I soon hear the door click open. I then hear the bathroom door open behind me.

(Sorry for the cliffhanger luvs! I also apologies for this chapter being a little late!)