Flat line

(THE NAME MEANS NOTHING!!!WE DONT DIE!)

~3rd person~

The doctors rushed y/n into a room. "I don't have a pulse on her someone get the defibrillator!" A doctor demands. A nurse come over with the defibrillator and stands by y/n. The doctor starts cpr while another nurse puts patches on y/n's chest. The nurse connected the patches to the defibrillator. "Alright everyone stand back." The doctor said. The defibrillator shocked y/n. "We got a pulse doc" the nurse said.

Everyone stepped back. "Why's she in here anyway?" The doctor asked. "She was held hostage for 4 months. She tried to overdose. They guy apparently forced her to be his wife. By the looks of her she was being starved." The paramedic said. The doctor gave a sympathetic look. "She's high up in military ranks i recommend being prepared for a bunch of military men to show up." The paramedic said while walking out the room.

"Get a feeding tube on her. She needs calories and nutrition." The doctor said to the nurse. The nurse grabbed a feeding tube from a drawer and walked over to y/n. She inserted it into y/n's nose and down into bed stomach. She hooked it up to a feed bag and pressed start after getting it ready. She also hooked up her iv to a bag.

The nurse walked out of the room leaving an unconscious y/n Skar lying in the hospital bed. The only noises heard from her room was the heart monitor beeping. Her body was cold and weak. She was extremely fragile from the lack of nutrients her body consumed. She had dark and heavy bags under her eyes. Her neck is bruised from being injected with needles so much. Her wrists have bruises in the shape of hand marks from the amount of times she has been grabbed.

~30 minutes later~

The three men and a few others of y/n's men arrived at the hospital. Police officers where with them. All the doctors and nurses heads turned. It was uncommon for such men to arrive if they weren't patients. Y/n's doctor walked up to the men.  "I'm assuming your here for y/n Skar?" The doctor asked. "Yes sir." Price said. The doctor nodded. "Right this way." He said as he walked off down the hallway.

All the men arrived to y/n's room. "Is there anything you can tell us about her condition?" Price asked. "Yes of course. From what we can tell she is in very critical condition. She has been raped from what we can tell. We are assuming she has been starved and beaten. She has been injected with sedatives almost everyday from what we can tell. That has caused her body to break down slowly. And of course we know that she overdose. When she wakes up we are expecting extreme panic from her. She has been through a lot. Is there one of you that she is close with that could try to calm her down when she wakes?" The doctor explained and asked.

"I'm the closest to her out of everyone here." Ghost says. "Alright. Do you think you can stay in here while everyone else is out of the room?" The doctor asked. Ghost nodded. The doctor leaded everyone out of the room. Ghost was left in the room alone with y/n. He sat in a chair next to her. He once again felt emotional. He didn't know why. This was new to him.

30 minutes go by and y/n's eyes began to slowly open.

~y/n's pov~

I open my eyes to be welcomed with ghost in my presence. I can tell I'm in the hospital. I should be scared but I'm not. He makes me feel safe. "How are you feeling?" Ghost asked. In all honesty i feel like shit. "Shit" i say. He let out a small laugh. "I bet. You've been through hell huh?" He asked. "Yeah. I guess i have." I replied.

Ghost moves his hand to mine. "I won't let him touch you again. I promise." He says. He sounded sympathetic. But like he actually cared and ment it. I just nodded at him. He wrapped his hand around mine to hold it. I don't know what he's doing but i like it. He rubbed his gloved thumb on my hand. I looked at him. He was staring at me. He looked away across the room so he wouldn't have eye contact with me.

I hold his hand back. "Thank you for being here." I say. I looks back at me ands nods. I stared at his mask for a few seconds. "What?" He asked. "The mask. Take it off." I said. "Negative." He replied. "Are you ugly?" I asked with a little giggle at the end. " quite the opposite." He said. You could tell he was smirking. Very obvious. "Oh come on. Take it off." I said giving puppy eyes.

He groaned. He took his hand from mine and moved it up to his mask. He grabbed the bottom and pulled it off. He had dark circles from face paint around his cold dark eyes. He has an old oval shaped face fifth a very thin layer of facial hair. He had dark dirty blond hair that had a tint of brown. He kept eye contact with me while i scan his face. "This stays between us sweetheart" he says. I smile and nod hat him. 

There's a knock at the door and ghost puts his mask back on. The doctor walks inside the room. "Ah I'm glad to see your awake miss Skar."  He says as he walks towards me. "Can i take your feeding tube out?"he asked. I nodded. He put gloves on and took the tape off  of my face. "Alright i want you to breathe in alright. 1.2.3." He said. I breathed in and he pulled the tube out of my nose. I gagged a little. 

"Alright there ya go" he said as he walked over to a trash can. He threw out the feeding tube and came back over. "Alright i think we can start treatment for you tomorrow. We're gonna help you get your physical strength back and put more nutrition in your body. You can have anyone here with you while we do this. Is there anyone you would like to call?" He asked. "I already called her husband. He should be here by tomorrow morning. He was out of country." Ghost said.

I looked at ghost confused. I didn't have a husband. I then understood. I smiled and turned back to the doctor. "Alright perfect. Can i get her husbands name?" That doctor asked. "Simon Riley." Ghost replied. Huh. That's his name. I fits him. "Alright i think it's time for rest. Sir would you be kind enough too exit the room with me." The doctor said. Ghost nodded and stood up. "I'll see you soon" he said. I smiled at him as he walked out the door. The doctor turned the lights off to my room and then shut the door.