Right place wrong time

Newcastle
United Kingdom
Soaps pov

I pull into the driveway noticing the mail truck in the driveway. I grab the groceries from the passenger seat and open the door and step out. I walk to the front door which is open. As i get closer i hear a lot of male voices talking. They sound American. I step inside and set the groceries down on the floor. I walk around the corner. Bloody hell.

A man looked up at me and pointed his gun. That got the attention of the others. Then i saw him. Crouched down next to her limb body. He looks at me and stands up. "Good to see you again soap." He says as he walks towards me. I walk backwards towards the counter until my back hits it. "You seem to have caught me at a bad time." He says as if he has no remorse.

I glance at the answering machine on the counter and see Simons number was the last to call. I look back at graves and slowly reach my hand up to the machine behind me. "Your going to regret this graves. " i say as i press the button to lower the volume then press 'call back'. Graves walks closer to me. "I don't think I'm going to regret anything." He hays as he chuckles. He makes a quick move and next thing i know my ears are ringing and my vision has gone white.

A stinging sensation in my abdomen starts and i feel warm liquid poor down my leg. My vision comes back and i lose my balance and fall onto the floor. I look down and see a gunshot wound in my abdomen and it's squirting out dribbles of blood. I put my hand on the wound but i feel myself getting weaker every second as my blood starts to pool around me. I look up to see graves and his men carry y/n out of the room and out the front door. Graves gives me one last look before he walks out. I look up at the counter and see that Simon is on the call.

I don't have much left in me so i look back and see the license plate of the mail truck. I read outl load the plate before pulling my phone out of my pocket. I click on prices contact and press call. Almost immediately he answers. "Soap are you alright?!" He asks frantically. "He took her." I cough as the twins start to cry. "You need to send someone here quick. For the twins. Please."  I managed to say. "Soap just stay with me alright? I'll send someone to help you as soon as possibles. Gaz get on the phone with lazwell!" He says. I use all my strength to get up off the ground and walk down the hall.

I make it to the stairs and start to climb. I need to get to the twins. I get to the top and use the wall as support as i walk to the nursery. The crying gets louder and louder. I finally make it to the nursery and walk in. I see the twins in their crop crying. I feel myself get really weak. "I don't think i can hold on any longer cap." I say. "Don't say that Johnny. Just hold on a bet longer." He begs. I cough as my vision gets blurry. I walk to the crip and lean on it as i sit down on the floor.

"You guys will be just fine. Just hold on a bit longer. Your mum will be back soon." I whisper to the twins before my body starts to shut down. I lose feeling in my legs. Then my arms. "I'm sorry i couldn't protect her." I whisper.

Prices pov

"I'm sorry i couldn't protect her." Soap whispers before everything goes quiet. "Soap?!" I call out over the phone. "Hey come on mate! Say something!" I yell. After a minute of silence i slam my phone onto the table. I look over at Simon. He's staring off into the distance. he then turns his head to look at me. His eyes are full of rage and sadness. He stares at me but says nothing. "The planes ready!" Gaz yells from the other room. I've never seen Simon get up so fast.

He basically ran out of the room. I follow after him and we all walk to the plane that is waiting. König is standing at the plane looking at me. "What's going on? Why are we leaving?" He asks confused. "Two of our teammates are in severe danger." I say. "Is this about that breakout that happened?" He asks as he followed me into the plane. I stop and turn to look at him. "It would be best if you stop asking questions. I don't want to upset ghost anymore then he is." I explain.

König nods and walks past me. I turn to gaz and sit down next to him. "How long will the flight be?" I ask. "About 2 hours." Gaz replied. "Shit." I groan. The plane door shuts and the engines start. "Try to keep your mind off things for the flight." Gaz says as he pats my shoulder. "Did you ask Laswell to send someone to the house?" I ask. "She said she was in town so she would do it herself." Gaz says. "License plate. He read a fucking license plate!" Ghost yells out loud.