Recovery

I woke up to a nurse entering my room. "Good morning miss Skar." The nurse said. I smiled. She brought a food tray over and place it on the table in front of me. "For breakfast you have eggs and toast. For your drink there's orange juice and water." She explained. "Thank you." I said. The nurse nodded and walked out of the room. I picked up my fork and started to eat my food.

After i was done a nurse and a doctor came in. The nurse took the food away. "Miss Skar you have a visitor." The doctor said. I then see ghost walk in. Or should i say Simon Riley. He didn't have his mask on. He dressed fancy like. I guess he's committed to the part. "Hello Simon." I say while smiling. He walks over and gives me a hug. The doctor walks out of the room.

"So wife. How did you sleep?" He asked. "I slept pretty good." I replied. "I never thought i would see you without your mask on public." I said. He looked at me for a second and then too the window. He was silent. "What did you eat for breakfast?" He asked. "Eggs and toast." I replied. He nodded in response. He walked over to the chair next to me and sat down.

I looked him in the eyes. He stared at me back. He moved his face closer to mine and i did the same. I closed my eyes as our lips met. I put my hands around his neck as i deepened the kiss. He pulled back back and stared at me. My face was red. He smiled at me. I smiled back. There was a knock at the door. The doctor walked in.

"Miss Skar we want you and your husband to come to the training room right down the hall. There's some sweatpants and a shirt in the bathroom." The doctor said. Me and ghost nodded to the doctor. He left the room leaving me and ghost there once again. "Alright let's get you up." Ghost said. He stood up from his chair and held his hand out.

I lifted the blanket off of me and took his hand. I stood up off the bed. My legs where a bit wobbly. Ghost held me up as we walked to the bathroom. He sat me on the toilet. "Arms up" he said. I put my arms up and he lifted my gown off of me. I was now only in my underwear. I was a bit embarrassed. He grabbed the shirt off the sink and put it over my head.

He grabbed the sweatpants and help me put them on. He held his hand out once again and helped me up. We walked out of the room into the hallway. We walked down too the training room and went inside. There where nurses in there with other people. Ghost walked me over to a bench and we both sat down. The doctor walked in and over to us.

"Alright y/n. Where gonna work on getting your strength back. I'm gonna have miss Claire help you today. Mr Riley feel free to get something from the cafeteria if you'd like. If not there's a vending machine down the hall." The doctor explained. Ghost nodded. The nurse helped me stand up. We walked over to a treadmill like thing. She pressed start.

~that night~

Ghost and i where in my room. I had just put on a big shirt and shorts: i crawled into my bed and laid down. I turn on the tv that was on the wall. I notice ghost took his shirt and pants off. I glanced at him but then back at the tv. He put a pair of sweatpants on and crawled in bed with me. I leaned up against his chest as we both watched tv.

There was a knock at the door and a nurse came in. "Miss Skar. We need to put an iv in you tonight." She said as she opens the drawer to get an iv. I agreed to her and she came over. She put the iv in my hand and then connected it to the iv bag. "Alright I'm all done here. You two have a good night." She says as she leaves the room.

Ghost rests his chin on my head. "Just to let you know. Where gonna have you go back to Norway after you get out of here." He explained. I turn my body to look at him. "Norway..." i said quietly. Ghost kissed my forehead. He lays down and i do the same snuggling up to his chest. He wraps his arms around me. "Y/n i want you to be mine." He says.

I feel my cheeks heat up. I look up at him and kiss him. I pulled away and whispered. "I'll always be yours." We then both snuggled up to each other and fell asleep.

Y'all are now official!!! I really do thank you guys for understanding my mental health!<3 i love you guys so much!