Norway

In this story Hassan got away! He didn't get killed!!!

(3rd person)

It has been a few months  since y/n has been released from the hospital. She has been in Norway for while now.  She has hall her strength back and she works around the base as she would have done in the past. No one at her base knows what has happened to her except the general.

Y/n is currently in a room making a phone call to her anonymous lover. "I think price is planning to come visit you in Norway. He wants to drag us along." Ghost explained. "So you wouldn't come visit me?" She said in a sarcastic tone." Ghost just laughed. "You know what i mean. Soaps pretty excited though. He's never been to Norway." He said. Y/n laughed a little.

"When you guys do get here make sure to have warm clothes. Are winters get really cold." She said. "I'll let price know. I gotta go now. I love you." He said "i love you too Simon. Bye." She replied and hung up the phone. She walked out her housing facility. The general walked over to her.

"ah skar jeg skulle akkurat komme å snakke med deg. Jeg har noen nyheter og jeg trenger alle mine ledende krefter i et møte." He explained.(ah skar i was just about to come talk to you. i got some news and i need all my leading forces in a meeting.)  she nodded and made her way over to the administrative building.

(Y/n's pov)

We walked inside and to a meeting room. It was full of men from different rankings and branches.   All the seats where full and i leaned in the wall. I stuck out. I was wearing my black cargo pants with a black cut uniform top and my mask. Everyone was used to me being somewhat anonymous. The general walked in with an unfamiliar man.

The general introduced him as a new lieutenant. He looked me up and down. He was told to sit but there where no empty chairs so he leaned on the wall next to me. (I'm going to type in English for all the Norwegian people because it's too much work for all that transition)

"Skar are you informed that task force 141 is coming to Norway?" He asked. I nodded at him. "Well everyone. There is a reason they are coming to Norway. We have gotten intel that Hassan is on Norwegian soil. Now they have captured Hassan once and with them and miss Skar we are sure to capture him again. He has been taking are people hostage and has committed multiple Terrorist attacks on our land. They should be here in a few days. Now i know you have all probably heard the story's of ghost. Ghost is on the task force i expect you all to respect him and all task 141." He explained.

This is new information. I wouldn't see Hassan as the type to like the cold. I bet he's freezing his ass off somewhere. I laugh to myself. "What's so funny?" The new guy asked. I turn and look at him. I don't say anything i just give him a look that says 'don't fucking talk to me'.  I walked out the meeting room and out the building.

I guess I'll wait till the guys get here.

Sorry for the shortish chapter. I don't really wanna make one when they aren't interacting so it's shortish. Next chapter will definitely be there arrival!