Dead?

Time unknown
Location unknown
Y/n pov

An explosion in front of the car catches my attention while looking back where the building once was. Multiple black jeeps surround us. I see graves reach for his gun. "Are you fucking insane?!" I yell as i duck my head down. "SHUT UP!" He screams. Graves fires the first shot. Then what seems like thousands of bullets hitting the metal of the car is heard and felt. They all stop and i look up. The front seat of the car is bloody and graves isn't moving nor making noise.

"Noen kan se om hun er i bilen!" I hear a familiar man yell. The door beside me swings open. I look to see a soldier with wide eyes staring at me. "general hun er her!" He yells. I look at his uniform to make sure I'm not just hearing things. Norway? "er generalen her?" I ask the man. He nods in reply. I step out of the vehicle with the help of the Norwegian man. I walk through crowds of soldiers with the man.

"der er han." The man points at the general. I walk over to him. "Y/n." He says hesitating slightly. "I've heard all that had happened. I rounded everyone up as quick as i could and got here." He explains. "Thank you general." I say. "I need to find my husband." I say to him. He looks down at me and smiles slightly. "He's in the building." He says as he points up at the blur in the distance that's supposed to be the building i was just at.

Simons pov

I stare at the bloodied body on the bed searching for any features I'd know about. Then i notice. "This isn't her." I mumbled. "Simon she has the scars. It has to be her." Price says. "Y/n has a birthmark on her ankle. This body doesn't." I explained. Price looks at me but the radios start to go nuts. "There's a car leaving the facility! Get as much troops there as we can!" Someone says over the radio.

I look down at ragnar and scratch his head as i look back up at price. "Are you sure this isn't her?" He asked as he stares at the corpse. "Yes. I'd know." I say to him confidently. He looks up at me and nods. "Alright then. Let's get out of this room." He says as he glances at the body then to the door. We walk out the room that was stained with blood. Soldiers walk in with body bags after we walk out.

"These damn Norwegians killed graves." Someone in the radio says. Me and price look up at each other confused. "What do you mean Norwegians?" Price asks. "They just showed up. Graves was long gone by the time we got there." The man replied. I grab my radio and click the button. "What about y/n? Is she there?!" I ask as quickly as i could. There was a slight pause. "Can't understand a damn word there saying. I'll find out for you though." He replies.

I stare down at my boots in anticipation. "Ghost? She's here. I'll bring her up to you." The soldier says. I look up at price who is smiling widely. I start to breathe heavily and crouch down to the ground to ragnar. I wrap my arms around him and rest my head on him as i slow my breathing. "They have her Simon....it's alright." Price says as he puts his hand on my shoulder. I take my head off of ragnar and look up to price. "I thought i would never see her again after i heard his voice." I sighed.

"They have her..." he says calmly. The sound of a car approaching catches our attention. I stand up and practically run to the doors. Price is right behind me as we make it outside. The back seat door of the car opens and i see her. Her beautiful hair flows in the wind as she steps out. Her head is covered in dry blood. Her gorgeous eyes look at me and her lips turn upwards into a smile.

She runs towards me and jumps into my arms clinging onto me like it's the last time she will ever see me again. "I missed you so much." She whispered in my ear through her small sobs. I don't say anything. I have no words to express my happiness. I just hold her tightly as i close my eyes. "Why don't we take you two home. Not to mention that the twins should probably meet their dad." Price says. Me and y/n both look over at him and agree.

We walk over to the front of the building hand in hand. A car pulls up to the front of the building. I noticed it's gaz. "Come on love birds get in." He says. Price laughed and got into the front. Me and y/n get into the back of the car. As we start driving y/n puts her head on my shoulder and closes her eyes. I bend down and kiss her forehead as she falls into a deep sleep.